I have the CompTIA trifecta (A+, Network+, and Security+) certifications...

I have the CompTIA trifecta (A+, Network+, and Security+) certifications. I have applied here and there for entry-level help desk jobs, and have gotten a few call-backs. Should I spend the next few months applying like a madman, or use that time to get my CCNA to try to find a job easier? I have no college degree or relevant experience, so I know it'll be impossible either way.

Attached: comp.png (225x225, 2.13K)

Are you a BIPOC or tranny?

No, straight white man. But if it makes any difference, I will be applying to positions in southern Missouri where the BIPOCs and trannies aren't very welcome.

Do you cash and capital to live on or do you need disposable income? Cisco will probably open more actual career options.

Your certs by themselves are good for entry level throw away jobs.

I'd go for the CCNA first. It'll open more for you.

Get your CCNA and either go to college online while you work to save time and money.
Then be swimming in the cash and fuck bitches.

Good luck having your job taken by a streetshitter. Faggot

por que no los dos?

the ccna is going to unlock actual salaries for you. i would go for that but get a job in a helpdesk for the resume. thats what i did like 10 years ago at least

CompTIA is the most laughable mainstream computing certs that exist.

A lot of employers don't care about it.

I always look for it when I'm hiring.

just lie about experience man. That is how I did it. I went from entry help desk making 30k to 145k software engineer just hopping jobs and lying about experience

Says the welfare rat.

>Still can't seem to figure out what Smartport is

Find a company that does IT consulting like Genesis10 or TekSystems, these are good starting points and will risk someone with little or no experience and has certs or an IT drive. I assume your in the states.

When it comes to IT. Experience trumps certs every time.
Get that help desk job asap. You're looking at around 2-3 years of help desk experience before you're going to have a chance at a more serious IT job.

So you tried and failed? Lmao it's a literal multiple choice exam you epic strength mongoloid

This, but just lie about experience. I am serious man. it's the best way

It's about who you know not what you know. Get a job and start making connections you will move up way faster than just getting another cert.

Na they good to have when starting out got a seim job with just those 3 no degree.

Don't lie about experience. It just makes you a retard, and if you get found out, you're fucked.

Just take the helpdesk job. You'll learn pretty quickly that the skills taught by the certification courses are only the tip of the iceberg.

Also get your name out there. If you live in a decent sized city, look for young professionals networking shin digs.
You might get lucky and find an opportunity to get a head start at a proper IT job.

lol

What's so funny about a guy trying to get somewhere in life?

lol

I got a job in IT and have no qualifications or prior experience in the field...also, I am obese.

One of the great minds of Any Forums right here

lol

Also, check out craigslist. Sometimes people will post shitty jobs that they're desperate to fill.