What did she actually do to deserve such a title? 4 billion people celebrate this woman...

What did she actually do to deserve such a title? 4 billion people celebrate this woman, and the jews claimed she’s jewish which is probably a lie. Can i get a redpill?

Attached: E1C8FC5D-8CDB-4EE5-9D1F-460854F6DA96.jpg (728x274, 127.05K)

She was a Jewish Jew who lived in Judea and practiced Judaism like her son Rabbi Yeshua bar Yosef.

>21 Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon.

>22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

>23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

>24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

>25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.

>26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.

>27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.

>28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

Mary was born in Galiliee, not judea
Judaism didnt exist at the time (first historic mention comes arouns 50ad)

And they lived in Judea a d called themselves Jews. This is literally in the Bible.

A Paki who lives in England isnt English. Not once does Jesus refer to himself as a jew

You are a liar

>She was a jew
Shot yourself in the foot right away faggot

>Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
>John 4:22

Shut the fuck up christlarper, I was actually raised Christian and have actually read the Bible unlike you.

Rabbi Yeshua literally said he was a Jew sent to minister to the children of Israel.

Cope

She stayed chaste and true to God. If you think that isn't incredible then you simply haven't understood how modern women are basically all gigawhores.

Of the jews meaning it was offered to them first and they denied it
Judeans = nationality of some of israelites, same with Galilean
Jesus wasnt ethnic nor religious jew

>Then Judas, who was betraying Him, answered and said, “Rabbi, is it I?” He said to him, “You have said it.”
>Matthew 26:25
You're not Christian.

The other leaf is right.
Seethe more.

>For it is evident that our Lord was descended from Judah, and in connection with that tribe Moses said nothing about priests.
>Hebrews 7:14

>Jesus answered him, “I have spoken openly to the world. I have always taught in synagogues and in the temple, where all Jews come together.
>John 18:20

Jesus told people not to worship her but a lot of people want a goddess to worship

Attached: 6g89d7.jpg (577x433, 83.72K)

They miss the fact that for Jesus to have entered the temple to expel the money lenders, he himself had to be a jew as non jews were not allowed to enter the temples (death sentence)

>What did she actually do to deserve such a title

The camp slut, the woman that serviced every one of mohammed's followers.

>Ye worship ye know not what
samaritans had been worshiping at a cow statue set up by jeroboam i, but the Lord expressly said not to worship at a statue, so they were not worshiping the Lord in spirit and in truth

Attached: statue-veneration.jpg (1098x1218, 205.32K)

Rabbi means teacher, its an aramaic word that was adoptded by judaism

If I am a descendant of an Irish man, that doesnt make me Irish

And yes, if youre sent to try and save someone, you talk to them directly, same with teachers spending the most time on problem students

The fact youre quoting NIV is proof enough of what you are

Yes, and they worship what they (the Jews) know: the god of Israel

Jesus can enter where ever he wants