DUDE HE'S UNBEATABLE, UNDEFEATABLE...

>DUDE HE'S UNBEATABLE, UNDEFEATABLE, THE STRONGEST WHOLESOME TRAINER IN THE ENTIRE METAVERSE BECAUSE HE'S USING CHAWIZAWD FROM KANTO
I never saw a more retarded character story in my entire 25+ years of gaming

Attached: file.png (250x306, 69.08K)

I like Leon. Have never particularly cared for any character in pokémon until he came.

>fujo's first pokemon game
sad

>NOOOO WHY DO PEOPLE IN THE GAME LIKE THIS EXTREMELY WELL KNOWN SPORTS CELEBRITY
I’m sorry you’re autistic OP

But actually he loses even in the games, to Eternatus. Gsmefreak's as usual based and mocks their own retarded characters, btw yes "he never lost a battle" but the average npc is weak as shit in fact any child can beat swsh with eyes closed

He has no reliable background, no ancestry and no motive for being the strongest. Cynthia does, Alder does, N does, Blue does, etc

I'm 32yo, have played pokemon since RBY. In fact, I have left for a while during the XY/ORAS period, then saw this guy and bounced back to pokemon.

>He has no reliable background, no ancestry and no motive for being the strongest.
That's the thing, he's already the strongest due to having fun with battles. And his dream is to make galarian trainers the strongest ever.

>32yo
>sees an indian with charizard
>jizzes his pants
lmao how embarrassing

>He has no reliable background, no ancestry and no motive for being the strongest
exactly why he's a shit character.
zero personality
zero story
zero lore
nothing in his entire story is interesting, everything is just "DUDE CHAWIZAWD!!!!!"

Why did the anime wank him for 3 years when he will just job to Ash and end up looking weaker than Cynthia...
After already losing to Eternatus.

Bullshit. He loses to Eternatus instantly because that's the first actual serious battle he had, and he lost cause he's weak trash

>t.seething Cynthiatroon

>>He has no reliable background, no ancestry and no motive for being the strongest
>exactly why he's a shit character.
You mean, all of pokémon characters? Because this franchise isn't exactly praised for its writing you know

Reminder that Rose tried to stop the player because he knew he couldn't can't buy his lose against Leon.

Mustard also confirms that Gaylar league is a corrupted, dishonest business with battles being rigged for Leon in order to make him a star and getting money from his fake winning streak.

it's sad the anime isn't going with this story, and decided to believe that he's indeed a skilled trainer instead of a fraud faggot with a shitmon

You knew that Mustard trained Leon isn't it? And that Rose wasn't chairman during the period Mustard was champion isn't it?

Other characters are either written as passionate trainers who love their pokemon and grew up to be masters like Lance, Cynthia and Kukui or have some sad backstory like N or rich, mystery people who want to save the world like Steven and Cynthia.

Leon's story is "Dude he picked CHARMANDERINO AS A KID AND HAVEN'T LOST A SINGLE BATTLE IN HIS LIFE BECAUSE CHAWZIAWD IS EPIC AND STRONK!!!!"

Cynthia has a godly white background of the most important humans in pokemon, Blue is white and his grandpa is the smartest scientist/researcher of the region, Lance is white and a dragon trainer, Steven is white and his dad is the most important researcher/businessman/inventor of the region, Alder same as Cynthia, except he's the direct descendant of the most important of the Celestials, N is the descendant of the greatest White King of Unova with paranormal powers, Lydandre is the descendant of the greatest White King of Kalos, Lusamine and her husband are white hence the greatest investors of Alola (the browns are worthless)

Leon is just a random shitskin with Charizard. And SwSh have no relevant human with a relevant background, since not even Rose or Marnie matter.

>Other characters are either written as passionate trainers who love their pokemon and grew up to be masters
So…like Leon?

Also champions being “mystery people” makes no goddamn sense, they should be the single most well known person in the region with how much of a big deal pokemon battles are.

We literally never knew of Cynthia's background until the anime

Leon isn't passionate about pokemon
he's ONLY passionate about Charizard.
he doesn't care about his rest of the pokemon, they are just there

>polschizo ramble
Stfu spic

Oh no the trannymerican 4tranner read "brown" and its subhuman burnt brainlet titled over in the incapability to read and comprehend a single sentence!

>he's ONLY passionate about Charizard.

Attached: 0F192AC7-7837-4AB7-942D-57EB38F2CA59.jpg (240x240, 13.42K)

>no motive for being the strongest.
>Cynthia does
Lmao where is that stated