Fortune

how do i get this physique

Attached: EkT7PfNU4AAM79p.jpg (518x772, 48.23K)

Crystal meth

IT DOESNT WORK

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

hi Gary dingba

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

be rich to pay for a least a dozen of personal trainers to keep you in line.

No carbs, 90 min cardio, 90 min lifting daily. Give it 6 months

i've been lifting for a year now and i still look like shit
tbf i fail to bulk like 80% the time

Eat less garbage, exercise more. Get a job like landscaping, farm hand or working innawoods and you wont even have to go the gym.

T. Farmer who works innawoods and professionally as a mechanic, never set foot in a gym

how far am i

Attached: tmGIxEK.png (417x700, 319.95K)

what

don't take their advice, bulk first then cut. cutting without bulking will give you nothing much slower give yourself something to sculpt

Your fortune: Bad Luck

Unironically pretty close to perfect. Any bigger and you'll start looking like a retarded juice freak

not getting enough protein. eat more red meat, and less of the powder shakes.

what but i'm barely big at all, literally everyone at the gym is bigger

when do you start cutting? my love handles are already very visible and i'm not a fan of it lmao

what's wrong with protein shakes? they're just as high in bioavailability as stuff like meat

are your weights going up?
eat more protein

its takes forever to grow, they've probably been there longer or are on test/juice

So? Dont be so insecure, like those faggot gymbros

Your fucking fit and have a nice amount of bulk. Maintain it.

kinda but also not really
i noticed some of my lifts like hammer curl,i'm still lifting the same weight as i was a few months ago

i don't look like i lift with my shirt on though

how much muscle can you actually put on in a month?

change it up, lower the weight, do more reps, increase weight, fewer reps.
are you consistently overloading? lifting to failure?
if so, definitely need more food/protein

>how much muscle can you actually put on in a month?
I don't remember the exact amount, but it's like 10lb/6mo or something low like that, and that's when everything is optimal.

>just as high in bioavailability
lads he took the protein supplement, not gonna make it

user most people at the gym are on TRT now a days you cant compare yourself to them because they are literally on steroids and you aren't. Its going to take you quite a while longer to get teh same results. Just keep going and stay away from the roids, everyone will try to convince you that its safe but in reality they just want to feel better about their own steroid use.

>but I dont look blah blah

Your insecurity is your problem. Very typical for a gymfag

A!

pretty sure i'm overloading yeah, i make sure that my volume every session is higher than the previous one,could be an extra rep or two
(when i'm unable to up the weight)

that's underwhelming

not thinking about taking peds but how do you cope with the fact that there's a shit ton of them that look better than you, and the fact that they are natty to the average person

what do

people on steroids are fucking lazy dude, they dont work anywhere near as hard as i do in the gym... people on trt get results quickly so they dont bother going the extra mile

Don't listen to this fucking retard.
You can cut first then bulk cleanly.