Is it worth it getting a liposuction if you're not obese...

Is it worth it getting a liposuction if you're not obese? I am already pretty lean but after months of dieting I can't seem to get rid of back fat. It's all accumulated there in my entire back especially the lower part and sides. The rest of my body is lean, even my abs are showing. The thing is, I can't cut anymore calories now because I'm already eating a little under a thousand calories a day. I just eat 4 eggs, and 200 grams of beef a day that's about eat. If I cut anymore I'll simply starve to death.

Attached: 01775c708de08e437ad9dbad8b8da47a.jpg (736x552, 51.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/3bncdw/24m150510_33_to_11_bodyfat_in_6_months/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wrong board dickhead
I believe you meant to attempt this lame trolling on

Fuck off to Any Forums you retard

I'm not trolling you retarded nigger.

I think that is exactly what lipo is for ideally

Dont do it. You will get that very fat again soon enough.

Yes you are you rocklifting faggot

put the fork you fat fuck. lipo wont work if you get shovelling shit down your gullet. you'll be right back where you were within 12 months

That dude is likely not natural. For most of us that kind of physique (muscle mass with leanness) is not attainable without PEDs.

It's not worth getting for anyone unless you have a severe medical need. Liposuction is extremely unnatural and will fuck you up.

even with PD's the amount of work to get their and maintain is well beyond what most people who aren't full time fitness freaks can do. id wager this guy is a fitness youtuber or something. pics like this being hashtag goals or whatever is just setting yourself up for disappointment.

Are you aware of what a back is actually meant to look like user? It sounds like you need to take a step back and think about if it's actually as big of a problem as you think it is, perhaps you have some body dysmorphia. I'm not calling you a troon, it's a genuine thing. Ask people you know in real life, your mother or some female friends or bros or something to get their opinions on it. You can be Any Forums just do it the right way Any Forumsro

Judging by what you describe, assuming that you are not trolling. you are taking things too far by eating under 1000 kcal a day, regardless of how lean you are.

You either need to up you calorie intake to a point that is more sustainable and incorporate some cardio and have patience or you are obsessing too much and aspire to get to a level of leaness that is not healthy or achievable without drugs

It would help if you post a photo of your body. If a trolling, like other anons have said, fuck you, I will rape your father. But I already wrote this so I'm going to post it anyways

Yeah, that's true. Also the guy might look like this for only a short while. He has also probably very good genetics.

Do what you want. I have gyno. My priority is gyno before belly fat. Even when I had a 6 pack the lower Belly fat would go away for me. But gyno is more important.

The fact you're going under a 1000 cals a day is absolutely retarded. Providing you aren't a 4 foot manlet you should not be going below 1800. Use cardio to cut off the rest. The reason why you're probably stuck at this point is cus your body is trying not to fucking die with you starving yourself.

>That dude is likely not natural. For most of us that kind of physique (muscle mass with leanness) is not attainable without PEDs.

The fuck are you talking about, that's like 12% body fat with some decent vascularity and good lighting. Sub 8 with muscle mass is where you start getting into obvious gear, 12% is attainable by basically anyone who isn't a cripple with a year of decent bulk/cut.

>even with PD's the amount of work to get their and maintain is well beyond what most people who aren't full time fitness freaks can do.

how fucking fat are you, literal redditors can get cut like that

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/3bncdw/24m150510_33_to_11_bodyfat_in_6_months/

Attached: 1653332520710.jpg (1280x720, 180.52K)

If youre not already walking thats an easy way to burn off more. For me, I try to walk places more often than I drive. But seriously, those calories are way too low. I think you really need to think about whether your goal is worth it or not - it definitely isn’t sustainable

thats not even close to what OP's photo look like
this is the weakest troll i have ever seen and I was around for boxxy

Those numbers in the pic are way off lol. Also many of those are probably not really natural.

This. OP is fucking his metabolism. Add more protein, and more exercise to burn the calories.

>i'm old as well as fat and lazy!
>it's not that I don't want to get into decent shape, all those guys who have done a little exercise are clearly using STEROIDS!!!!!!!!!
>(i don't know that anabolics don't particularly help cuts, and BF is purely calories in/out)

Gear helps with bulking, user. That guy is not a monster, he's just well-muscled. Cutting is where you get definition and abs, and that's just a matter of eating a clean (boring) diet, being hungry and doing a shit ton of exercise for 6 months or so.

>another fatass making excuses

user, literally anybody who isn't a cripple can get into OP's shape. There's some good lighting happening there, which you seriously must not underestimate when looking at photos, but that dude in OP is nothing special. See this pic: left is "easily" (in the sense that it's well-understood how to do it, and basically anyone can, it just takes effort, discipline, and time) attainable naturally. Right, you'll want some clen or the equivalent.

Attached: 1634936818424.jpg (1024x722, 97.2K)

Under a thousand? Don't know how old you are, but you seem to fucked your metabolism.

Currently I am have 2k per day, my abs are showing and also can get rid of backfat, however I am enjoying my summer, so not planning on going 1.5k.

I think you need to look up how to reverse diet in youtube by Paul Rivelia if you want to still get a boner after getting so lean.

I think there is absolutely no point in getting this shredded when you can get a boner...

weak bait. go away and don't come back until you have something clever to say

Yes, the left is definitely attainable. Body fat % are still way off though.
But surely you are not saying it is a similar physique as the OP:s pic?