Be me

>be me
>mommy's 394 month old 680 lbs tendie grinder
>bitch mommy is torturing her little baby as usual
>dis week she took me on a fucking "vocation" or some other adult bullshit
>claims it's "beneficial" for my health or whatever
>now, instead of my well-deserved cartoons in the playpen, she pushes my stroller around at a seashore
>scorching sunrays burn my sensitive snow-pale newborn skin
>crying and stretching my arms
>GOO.... GOO.... GA... GA....
>rock the stroller and flail my legs
Honey, calm down, please. Don't you enjoy your sunny singy songy day at all?
>PWAY... PEN.... MA... MA.... BA-BY.... PWAY... PEN...
>WAAAAAAAAAAAA
>break down from sorrow
Oh user please! Local air is very healthy for a special boy like you. You receive free tenders for the journey vacation, don't you remember?
>GO... GA.... TEN.... DIES.....
user?
>TEN... DIES..... TEN....D DIES... MA... MA.... TEN... DIES.....
Aa many tenders as you wish sweetpea, just stop crying!
>we go to the nearest seaside tendie shop
>orange shadows reflect the dusk lights' glitter in the windows
>mommy leaves my stroller at the table and proceeds to order tendies
>while I'm alone I notice one of the funny belts is a bit loose
>headlamp.flaq
>if I just turn a little bit, and pull it this way
>click
>the belts release and I slip on the floor
>am I.... am I free?
>gotta think fast until mommy notices
>roll to the exit as fast a I can
>roll out and begin rolling along the road
>pedestrian chaddy adults look at me in pure shock
>suddenly I remeber I didn't get my tendies
>REEEEEEEEEEE
>MO-MA MO-MA BAY-BY!!!!!!! BAY-BE WAN-NA TEN-DIES!!!! TEN-DIES TEN-DIES GOO GAAAA!!!
>people gather in circle around me
>TENDIES TENDIES TENDIES TENDIES
>in the end pale-faced mommy runs into the circle out of breath, with the steaming bag
>enjoy my awesome 3rd pre-lunch tendie snack as mommy stays near and cries

Attached: pep heh heh huh.png (608x439, 140.55K)

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread..

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are... Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread..

IS THIS THE RIGHT THREAD FOR A TENDIES DELIVERY? SO TENDER, SO TRUE!

Attached: IMG-20220131-WA0000.jpg (1536x2048, 211.78K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Kek what a pathetic attempt at new copypasta. You thought you were some hot shit creating this "pasta", expecting people to flood you with replies and memes and repost it.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Definitely not Italian because you cannot make pasta to save your life. Ruined this entire board with this shitty pasta

TENDIES MA MA TENDIES

Attached: 8F232C93-F5AF-4B36-B10C-3CBFDC472E8A.jpg (776x777, 73.01K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Not enough mother son sex in this 0/10 greentext

shut the fuck up fag

I love these threads

Attached: My Sides.jpg (991x902, 59.57K)

>I need to read abput incest to be happy
Time to neck yourself.

Attached: Stfu.jpg (420x412, 40.35K)

Attached: Close Faggot.jpg (125x124, 3.46K)

Excuse me, nigger? You better shut the dirty fucking monkey mouth when white men are talking, porch monkey.

Rare thread

Attached: 9BB9D961-61DA-4A4C-A026-941B6B31A73F.jpg (688x553, 183.17K)

>be me
>mommy's 32 yo 500 lbs tendie processing machine
>today's a rare Leave The Crib as my monthly meeting with Dr Chad is due
>with a pristine new diapie and a pack of warm clothes (it's cold outside!) I roll into my steel-reinforced electrical stroller
>mommy straps my enourmous tummy with multiple belts, kisses me in the cheek and we go to the hospital
>we proceed through glittering shop windows and sidewalks covered with snow, the air of winter morning is fresh and chill
>spit on chaddy adults passing by
>some middle aged woman in front of us dodges my spits perfectly
>activate all of my tactical genius and sharpshooting skills, close my eye, aim...
>BITCH MOMMY TURNS MY STROLLER AND SAYS WE'VE ARRIVED
>scream and try to flail my arms but the belts hold me
>Dr Chad and mommy spend an hour talking about some adult nonsense, as usual
We're terribly sorry. Despite our best efforts, your son's mental decline progresses steadily. As you can see, even experimental medication show zero effect.
>mommy breaks down in tears
I'll talk to the phisycian, but I'm afraid there's nothing we can do by now. Even with the latest research, his symptoms......
>fall asleep from sheer boredom
>wake up home from the fresh smell of steaming tendies
>mommy looks at me and cries for some reason
>whyareadultssoweird.jpeg
>nevertheless have a great dinner and play with my toy dinosaurs

Attached: tendy yay.jpg (1024x1015, 101.39K)

No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread..

You should have ended it with them being poisoned tendies but still 9/10 would read again

Attached: Computer PePe.jpg (862x655, 66.37K)

I agree with this post. OP should fucking kill himself.

>wake up at noon
>30 year old NEET
>had accident in sleep which I rolled around in
>grab cum-towel off nightstand and do my best wipe mess from my folds of fat
>tummy gurgles loudly, so hungry
>plop out of bed, navigate through shit jugs and piss bottles in my room
>waddle downstairs to check GBP board
>wait a minute to catch my breath before I look
>just enough Good Boy Points for some tendies and sauce!
>legs buckle under own weight
>roll myself into the living room where mummy is watching her favorite soap opera
>"mummy mummy I have enough Good Boy Points for some tendies!"
>she turns to me with the most disgusting look on her face while I lay flat on the ground stuggling to get up
>"s-sure honey, le-let me just get some tendies for you"
>she struggles to go to the kitchen without vomitting from the smell and sight of my obese, putrid, feces and semen covered body
>she pulls the tendies out of the freezer after letting the oven heat up as she begins to cry into the sink
>I roll over and pull myself up to my high chair that starts to creak as I sit down
>have my crayons and Power Rangers coloring book to occupy me while I wait
>the tendies are finally done and she puts them on my plate
>she can't hold back the vomit as I open my mouth to eat some tendies and vomits all over my plate
>I can't let these tendies go to waste, so I eat them along with the vomit
>"yummy wummy tendies in my tummy, thanks mummy"
>do my best to muster a smile but the rows of decaying teeth only disgust mummy further
>high-chair finally breaks from my heft
>causes me to have another accident
>mum runs away to her room, sobbing uncontrollably, so ashamed of her baby boy
>I just sit there, in my own filth, thinking about what a dissappointment I am
>mfw

Attached: fat ugly baby pepe.jpg (1327x852, 493.24K)

Attached: IMG-20220125-WA0023.jpg (1080x1080, 122.8K)

>be 32 year old beautiful, happy bouncy baby boy with a bright future ahead of me
>6pm, just woke up, getting my morning ceweals
>enter mommy, she sits down in front of me as i happily pick apart the marshmellows in the cereal and eat them with a spoon full of milkies
>"honey, your dad and i have been talking, and we think its finally time for you to get a job..."
>i stop her immediately after that
>"mommy...what are you...?"
>an incomprehensible rage takes over me, i quickly lash out at mommy
>grab the poopy diaper that she hasnt fucking changed since last night
>throw it right at her face, makes a big splat sound and she falls back from the force and velocity of the poopy diaper smacking her
>as she is stunned and wiping the poopies off, i stand over her with my fists clutched, she is cowering with her hands over her face, stupid fucking bitch
>i remind her that baby doesnt like it when his diaper changing bonding with mommy time is forgotten
>start peeing all over her, she probably wants to be washed off by now
>give her a black eye just for good measure so she doesnt tell anyone what happened
>later that night, she comes in with a plate full of fresh wendys tendies and a new diaper, kisses my forehead and tells me to have a good night at 10 am

Attached: bigboy.jpg (953x686, 74.8K)

Meh there are better versions out there.

And I managed to get up from bed. So who's the real deal here, bucko?

Attached: 1642723649476.jpg (474x475, 21.61K)

Attached: IMG-20220125-WA0004.jpg (1080x1080, 99.45K)

>be me
>be mummies big beautiful boy
>it is noon again
>heavy sleeper after another all nighter of my little pony sparkles adventure
>sparkles is so cute
>grab my sonic the hedgehog figurine and roll out of my room
>rolling my healthy 500lb self down the stairs
>only a couple of bruises from that
>can tel it’s going to be a great day
>make my way to the kitchen
>see mummy face flat at table
>tic tacs everywhere
>say “mummy mummy your beautiful boy is hungies mummy”
>she doesn’t respond
>yell “MUMMY YOU FAT WHORE WAKE THE FUCK UP AND FEED YOUR STARVING SON”
>barely moves her head and face me
>“o-oh user... good m-morning baby”
>ask for tendies
>she gets up, wobbles her way to the fridge to get my meal for the day, the first meal of six meals for today
>looks really tired
>maybe was up all night with chad again
>disgusting, pitiful whore
>hear a ding
>neuron_activation.jpg
>in my high chair awaiting tendies
>she hands them to me in a rough manner, since some tendies fell to the floor
>mummy says “o-oh I’m sorry sweety, let me...”
>I grab her hair and start slapping her bruised cheeks
>“YOU PATHETIC HARLOT, HOW DARE YOU SPILL THE FOOD OF THE LORDS, YOU MUST PAY”
>hit her once more
>she toppled
>I get up from my high chair and sit on her
>start grabbing defiled tendies and shove down her throat
>she’s crying again
>crocodile tears I though
>this goes on for ten minutes
>she just lays there, crying her fake tears
>I grab my remaking tendies with honey mussy and lay in the living room watching Clifford the big red dog
>“looks at Clifford go!” I say as I eat my tendies
>mummy still isn’t moving
>“it is truly a beautiful day” I thought

Attached: 7D08A09C-ED23-4E9F-B6C3-09406128F697.jpg (467x515, 47.81K)

Didn't read yours because you used some absolute shit tier pepe. Disqualified