April Fools Event source code discussion

Surprisingly the JS for this April Fool's event isn't minified or obfuscated in any way.

s.4cdn.org/js/emotes2022.js

What are your thoughts Any Forums?

Attached: daSouceCode.png (3315x870, 304.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

greasyfork.org/en/scripts/442451-4chud-x-emotes
hybrid-analysis.com/sample/375cf83063ed720aa0d635ec55542a320405c1f8d8e7f8c970b2baf0cfc4ffd1/6246d761169f9d37ec1ff013
'
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the names for locked emojis are obfuscated
guess it doesn't matter anyway since all the important actions are being done on the server

neat.

that seems like way too much code for something that should be rather simple

doesn't matter, everything is being done in the php file as well
when you submit roll10 it just sends that + cookie . The cookie is instanced when game invokes startSession, so the server knows how long you've been playing. Go and edit balance, sessionTs, point values of the emojis, etc etc. nothing will make a difference, the php will still calculate your balance when you send a buy request.

CONSPIRACY TIME: this is hiroshimoot's way of telling how many actual users use Any Forums (as opposed to bots, IPs, and retards/spergs/shills who don't have time for emojis).

how do you get it working with 4chanX? :kowai:

greasyfork.org/en/scripts/442451-4chud-x-emotes
:fire:

it bloats your system with cabinet files
hybrid-analysis.com/sample/375cf83063ed720aa0d635ec55542a320405c1f8d8e7f8c970b2baf0cfc4ffd1/6246d761169f9d37ec1ff013

Explain to a brainlet the significance of this

for me it just works by default

:wow:

Whats there to discuss?
you can do some fun stuff with XaEmoteManager though
get amount of unlocked emojis: Object.values(XaEmoteManager.emoteList).filter(e=>e[2]).length

:koiwai:
but will it work?

autoroller: (async()=>{x=XaEmoteManager;for(;;){x.roll(3);await new Promise(r=>setTimeout(r,x.getSecondsUntilTick()*1000))}})()

The whole source code is a fucking April joke:
refreshPoints: function() {
let el = $.id('xa-em-pts');
el.textContent = XaEmoteManager.getCurrentPts();
},

getCurrentPts: function() {
let self = XaEmoteManager;
let now = Math.floor(Date.now() / 1000);
let tickPts = Math.max(0, Math.floor((now - self.sessionTs) / self.tickInterval) * self.tickPoints)
return tickPts + self.balance;
},

This is a fucking troll because everything will be calculated server side anyways

$.xhr('POST', '' + location.host.replace('boards', 'sys') + '/emotes_xa22.php',
{
onload: XaEmoteManager.onBuyLoad,
onerror: XaEmoteManager.onXhrError,
withCredentials: true,
},
{ action: 'buy', eid: eid }

can't wait for retweets next year

yeah it's what I'm using rn

Attached: file.png (1498x594, 385.83K)

>no oneclick solution for 4chanx
ain't no body got time for dat

it's literally 2 click

you click the link then you click install, how fucking lazy do yuo have to be nigger 🤡

>4chud
RENT FREKIN FREE!

mfw i've been on this website for over a decade and I still don't know what chud means

Attached: dang.png (691x229, 11.41K)

the worse the browser the more clicks
I didn't even click it I just wget into my userscripts folder

😏

>This is a fucking troll because everything will be calculated server side anyways
it's duplicated so the front end has the right values (for points and dice roll) without doing a request every time you open the reply form, is my guess

false positive, thats because you submitted the JS file which starts the JS file in IE11 by default on Win7, or whatever that analysis website is doing

its something "the group of people the entire site hates" uses to describe "the group of people that hate on the group of people the entire site hates

cannibalistic humanoid underground dweller

it's a lefty meme, basically every other pejorative that would typically get thrown at right wing people ("retard", "inbred", etc) would make some other demographic upset so they invented a retarded "slur" for right wingers that has absolutely no bite and only other pinkos understand

kek that's kinda funny

it always sounded like "dud" to me which seems like exactly what it is, a "dud" insult 💯