>2022
>in the western world it's STILL acceptable for a person after taking shit to just wipe their ass a few times with not even wet, flimsy toilet paper and call it a day
is getting nuked 2 times really the prerequisite to enjoying civilized toilets?

Attached: 1641769147826.jpg (750x536, 40.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Brondell-Swash-Ecoseat-Non-Electric-Elongated/dp/B0815CP9G5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what would happen if you turned on the bidet when you arent sitting on the toilet
would it shoot out water like a fountain?

poop fountain

It'll shoot out and hit you in the face

>he gets shit all over himself when he poops
>he doesn't shower twice a day
>he actually sees brown when he wipes
NGMI. I can't remember the last time I had mud butt. Try eating a proper diet and getting some fiber. I shit one time every 24 hours 30 minutes after I wake up. I shower after I do it. I haven't had to purchase toilet paper in months. I only keep it around for guests and emergencies.

I use wet wipes. I don't care about being sanitary I just really fucking hate the environment.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x1200, 67.37K)

amazon.com/Brondell-Swash-Ecoseat-Non-Electric-Elongated/dp/B0815CP9G5/

There's a thing called a bidet in civilized countries

Checked

Attached: i dont have the gif.png (248x203, 61.54K)

This. Just get a bidet, costs no more than $40 and is easy to install

>All that bloat
>Just for wiping ass
Holy shit what's wrong with just picrel? Toilet technology has been perfected for eons and you monkeys still use monkey shit like papers or over-engineered shits like that.

Attached: file.png (675x675, 185.45K)

Out of curiosity, I just looked at toilets on Lowes website and most basic-ass toilets are under $300, but you go to the Bidet section and they're all over $1000.

I realize that you can buy bidet attachments, but man, shouldn't it be easy to take the design of a $200 toilet and add a nozzle that shoots at your asshole? Bidets are pretty expensive.

This. I switched to a plant based diet. My poops were so clean I'd need one shit ticket. Not to mention hair is better, less oily skin, and my resting heart rate dropped by ten points. Never felt better.

that is what I use. Works well enough, and paper actually stings now. Only thing is, I like to keep it on for a while at high pressure, to ensure my ass is really clean, and in winter, it burns like hell (cold burn).

I just shower after I shit and wash my ass but my fellow amerifats' obsession with tp is absurd, especially when they went out to hog it all during the initial corona hysteria. That was pretty funny, and also sad that tp sold out but not soap.

Manual bidets (pic related, works just fine) are $35. A good toilet is $200. DIY, that's what I did.

Attached: Luxe-Bidet_Neo185.jpg (1500x1203, 114.8K)

What does the Women setting do?

there is a 41% chance it will spray boiling water onto your bottom

YWNBAW

I have a bidet in all 4 toilets of my house and so do all my friends. But then again I'm originally from a part of the world where washing your ass is considered basic hygiene.

People always touts the benefits of a bidet over toilet paper, but what the fuck do you guys do after spraying water all over your ass? What do you use to dry off all that shit water? Do you just put your underwear and pants back on with a wet, dripping asshole?

Attached: 578EB05F-F9AB-45DD-8309-6B3C58071A9A.jpg (396x691, 117.25K)

checked

Attached: iFixit Switch Lite teardown.jpg (800x600, 49.96K)

you dry it with toilet paper