Friday Feels Bar thread

How's life user? How are your lifts going?

Attached: 1661554014921.png (1280x842, 847.99K)

My bf left me, but still talks to me and claims it's because he is mentally ill, and now I want to kill myself.

Attached: 1632478390408.png (935x1122, 1.44M)

Haha faggot!

Attached: 23753732-young-man-in-black-suit-kicking-on-white-background.jpg (1141x1300, 75.21K)

I'm not interested in women because I can't picture myself with another woman, even though I've had a gf before and am not a virgin. Like I'm disgusted at the thought of even trying. This isn't because I'm afraid people will reject me it's because I don't think I deserve the person I'd be talking to. Mires do nothing for me because I either don't believe them or don't see them as valuable. Being in bed with a woman now is inconceivable to me because it feels like I don't deserve to be there. Not to mention I have a bad perception of sex overall, it's frightening to me altogether. what's the right way to fix this?

Attached: 1473852310722.jpg (704x720, 51.47K)

Have sex with men faggot.

Struggling to keep my mind on the positive. I don't want to keep being a victim of my own fucking weakness.
Lifting is the only thing keeping hell at bay.
I made a promise to go on a trip before the year ends, but honest to god, i don't know where, I just need to get out of my hometown, alone, for once.
I just need to know what's out there.
I crave adventure. I crave becoming someone else.
Canada, Europe, no fucking idea. But the promise is made and I must go.
Suggestions for a 26 year old with 3k to burn?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-09-14-12-59-15-847_com.google.android.youtube.jpg (1080x1075, 119.86K)

If you can't seem to break your faulty state of mind with evidence (mires) then its probably something that you can only root out with therapy user.
You're being delusional and not in a good way.
Stay strong.

Zermatt Switzerland

After passing 215 on a cut rolling 72’s with a rolling 96 every other week but I’ve been waaay more hungry I think it’s because I’ve been eating meat and then being around people who eat more and it’s hard to keep this shit up but November 1st I’ll be done

Looks gorgeous. Is Switzerland expensive to visit?

It is, but you should be able to do it for 3k. Matterhorn is there too.

My gf is combative and aggressive af, it feels like one wrong word from me and there’s a bad atmosphere. Then she’s completely fine minutes later and my mood is ruined for the day. Is this normal? First gf at 28 years old.

>after months of no contact be in the same room as oneitis who rejected me
>couldn't bring myself to even look at her
>at one point she's close by and as she was talking I saw out of the corner of my eye she turned in my direction and was looking at me
>autistically still refuse to acknowledge she's there
I can't do it bros, I can't. And yet it's all I want. I've spent months suppressing the feels and memories, I can't unravel all of that. I even started to feel like I'd 'forgotten' what she looks like, and I don't want to be reminded of how gorgeous she is. I don't even know what I would say, just pointless formalities? "How you been, good you? Great" blablabla. It's all so tiresome.

Lifts are going fine at least.

BPD? Either way that sounds cunty. You wanna deal with that for the rest of your life?

mine is quite similar, gets mad and changes mood pretty quickly while I feel bad for many hours.

Lockdown was the worse, and I still can't really get over the fact that she was very harsh with me because she didn't have anybody else to be mad at.

Give yourself some time, ponder the situation to see if it's worth it.

This is my 3rd or 4th gf and I can tell, there are many women out there who are more chilled.

Attached: 1641811443189.jpg (500x322, 37.93K)

Lift pretty well but i’m overtrained now due to bad sleep and overworking. I’m very lost with my life and sometimes i wonder if i am even a human because i feel so alienated by my surroundings. I am more alone when i go out with people because i realize how much different i am and despite trying to mimic the normie way of living (/fit, got my own home and car, 200k in savings and make edm music) i do not feel any less suicidal than when i was 8. I’ve tried so many things and nothing has ever helped me in any way so i guess it’s time to try drugs, what do you think are the best?

Why stay?

Drugs are a cope, same as alcohol. Hang in there bro.

some people change, if approached properly, a conversatiom can change many things and doesn't need to be a fight. At least, from my experience, it's worth to talk.

If things go south, you get your answer.

That's a big if tbqh

it's what's known as borderline personality disorder and the answer is to ditch her immediately - if she makes you unhappy then why the fuck stay?