I find fertile women to be attractive even if they're under the age of 18 years

I find fertile women to be attractive even if they're under the age of 18 years.

Attached: a45.jpg (1000x1024, 58.13K)

A man should be at a minimum 10 years older than his mate the greater the difference the better however

I have to admit and kind of hate to admit it yesterday but I´m a teacher and yesterday I started a new class and there was a 15 year old girl in there who was making me all sorts of hot and bothered, wtf bros I´m 30.

100%

Yeah idk how male teachers hide their erections. I think you just have to teach pre middle school students (unless you're pedo then go rope)

You're all sickos

Constantly talking about how attractive 15 year old friggin children are. Yall are actually sick. Have you ever seen a 15 year old girls naked body. Who could be attracted to that?

I have. I lost my virginity to a 15 year old. Her body was hot as fuck and she had a fat ass. I don't give a fuck.

Try fucking killing yourself faggot

kek, it´s clear the Americans still haven´t gone to bed yet. C´mon fatasses, Mr. Noseberg needs you in at work early tomorrow! It´s sleepy time!

Attached: 56vtey3kqlm11.jpg (1600x1600, 599.44K)

isn't this map just considering that both partners are below 18? a 25 year old man and a 17 year old woman is still rape I'm sure

all fucking pedophiles must fucking hang

>a 25 year old man and a 17 year old woman is still rape I'm sure
mutt moment

Does your brain work? We're talking about legal definitions not moral

>even if
i think you meant to say "especially if", user
based take btw

>a 25 year old man and a 17 year old woman is still rape I'm sure
According to?
>acknowledge the natural beauty of a teenage girl
>no lude remarks or inappropiate touching otherwise
>carry on teaching the class
>Y-Y-YOURE A HECKIN PEDO! YOURE NOT EVEN MEANT TO LOOK AT A GIRL´S FACE! W-W-WHY AREN´T YOU FAPPING TO 100KG LANDWHALES GETTING BLACKED LIKE I DO!

You Jewish?

>15
>pedophile
hahahaha what a couple of (((brainwashed))) retards
imagine falling for that kike feminist bullshit

If it bleeds we can stab it

Attached: QajVmZc.gif (457x329, 1.8M)

>15 year old girls naked body

Attached: sweatypepe.png (646x595, 364.84K)

White birth rates declined dramatically when white countries raised the aoc

Maybe you should read the map retard. Cases like that are explicitly described.

Even ugly ones?

What about infertile beautiful women? How would you tell?

Attached: based department.jpg (410x598, 39.97K)

You people make me sick. I already reported this thread. I bet you sick fucks are already cooming imagining your ripped body domineering a hapless woman. Tightness is a myth btw.

I find extra ripe old slags in the 55-65 range the most attractive

exactly this
it amazes me that so many supposedly based jew naming White people don't make this connection
and then look at who raised the age of consent (primarily jewish feminists)

hips:waist my nigga. and ugly 15 year olds aren't really that ugly assuming they hit the hip:waist reqs.

>imagining your ripped body domineering a hapless woman
>woman
*young girl
and yes

15 year old women are at their physical prime and made to be bred.

>Tightness is a myth
i know this is bait but no it isn't a myth lol

Attached: roastbeefsettledown.jpg (640x660, 79.55K)

They're missing a case for Germany then. It's only 14 if both are under 18 or the parents of the minor agree, otherwise it is 16. Fairly certain this is the case for more European countries, too.

It´s because American "men" are cucked beyond belief