Do people of color feel less than europeans at the gym?

i'm white and sometimes they try too hard when they train besides me, for example, they ego lift a lot and grunt and try to look at me, this is not the case with most white people, latinos or women, they're friendly towards me, is it because poc they feel less than you? i don't understand it

Attached: 1663217402336806.png (359x480, 218.5K)

Tbh you sound schizo

I’m a 6’1 11% bf 205 lb nafri bull and get pretty much all the attention from the chicks at the gym, all suburban white guys look average/the same. White girls just aren’t into that in 2022 sorry bro, but I guess you can imagine me OHPing 210 lb next to you as “compensating” lmao

I haven't seen that pic in long time. I wonder what ever happened to the unedited version. Maybe moot still has it on a harddrive somewhere,

I've noticed only brown people and swedes call themselves "bull" or "bvll"

Reminder that as a white incel you have 100x more in common with a nigcel than you do with a white Chad.
Keep posting racebaits on your shitty incel forum bro, white Chad and Tyrone are out getting prime pussy while the only dopamine you get is (You)s from fellow coping sfcels here

Attached: 3045118_188E2643-3148-40E0-8EB5-72716002C3CD.png (596x558, 539.39K)

I think it's mostly the dyels from east africa. They'll grab a barbell without weights on it, do some curls with shit form, drop it on the flow and the walk away with their fists clenched as they try to look menacingly.

what are you talking about lol

Lmfao You 3 are fucking schizophrenic. Also OP
>people of color
Go back faggot

Based nafri

Also post body

My god, the autism is unbearable

You do know that statistically speaking a white man is more prone to have their significant other cheat on them with a PoC, infact your gf is probably out riding a PoC cock while youre at work as we speak.

Bunch of fags in this thread, I've noticed it too. Stinky little guys trying to hurt themselves next to my honestly not even impressive squat

You're a fetishist and a queer. Explain why Asians love white men now.

>people in gym are exercising to exhaustion
Shocking

Wish that was my penis

>unedited version
Uh oh

>is it because poc they feel less than you?
They don't just feel like it. No matter what happens, this will never change. Even if they are swole and you are dyed and they are 100s and you are one. They will still need to prove themselves to you.

It is not a POC issue, it is a basedboi issue, plenty of white guys do it at my gym too. Their inadequacy leaks out into every aspect of their being

I'm a minority and I peek at white guys in the gym but I keep my head down when they look back at me. Because I don't want them to think I'm into them (I am). After gym I fap to betraying my race, servicing the superior white guy.
If you think your little poc guy might be tsun-tsun for you, raw dog and choke him. After you're done, beat him up and spit on him as he cries and writhes in the fetal position on the floor.

>gym has two rowing machines
>like go on the machine at a moderate pace before my pull days
>also used to actually row (in a scull) as a teen
>30 seconds after I start doing my warmup mid 30s millennial basedboy takes the other one and starts rowing furiously with bad form
>stops after less than a minute
>does a "victory walk" in front of me with imaginary lat syndrome
>later see him doing quarter reps on the leg press machine
he was huwite

Kill yourselves

amazing thread

People of color?
>reddit is back that way faggot

Lol, I’m 175lbs and OHP 185 for reps. You weak nigga for your weight