Is MMA worth getting into as a short man? I am about 5'10.5 and 165lb

Is MMA worth getting into as a short man? I am about 5'10.5 and 165lb

Attached: 1662845117163556.webm (668x600, 2.86M)

>5'10
>short

Cut down to 155 then maybe you'd be competitive

5'10 is tall unless you're Danish in which case you're probably average. On what planet is it short?

5'10 is short dont even try to cope every zoomer and gen alpha is above 6ft now even the girl

lol

I work with zoomers. There's 1 tall one.

Lmfao Holy shit dude no they are not. Do you ever leave the house or do you get all your info from 4chinz and your schizo level insecurities

Literally how much shit do u have in ur mind ? I’m 5’7 and I never had a problem with women. Right now I’m dating an Asian girl and I’m banging her pussy all night, probably more than some tall dude who is obsessed with his height.
> BUT BUT IM TALL !!! HEY WOMAN LOVE ME
the only thing ur getting is low quality women with that low quality mindset user

Congrats you fucking some low tier pussy, you have to be at least 6ft+ to even get a decent shot at white women, and since white men like myself is shoved under the bus due to white incels I am doomed from the start and all these faggots manlet thinking 5'10 isnt short just because theyre like 5'6

Damn, all the blackpilling really has gotten to you.

>low quality
I love Asians user, and I got what I wanted. It seems the womeb u like are so obsessed with height but go ahead user try to reach something that high u Manlet

I’m a 6’3 asian and I get white women with ease because of my height
Better kill yourself since there is no hope for you

I'm 5'9. I get girls coming to me easily because of my face. I seem to just look approachable even though I'm very cynical to whoever meets me. None of them approaching me are appealing desu, their personalities and interests don't match

Attached: polkagaming.png (720x1051, 604.09K)

im 6'2 and its been nothing but a hinderance in -73kg in judo. the shorter guys are just much stronger.
im also an incel, but i think thats more autism than being unattractive

>Is MMA worth getting into as a short man?
Yes as it is a sport with weight classes.
>I am about 5'10.5 and 165lb
This is not even small, this is average size of grown man.
Also, don't listen to these absolute mogoloids who tell you height matters. Pic related would fuck everyone on this website's shit up, and is a pussy magnet chad despite being 5'10. Blackpillers are just defeatist losers.

Attached: w640xh480_GettyImages-89217304.jpg (640x480, 49.47K)

>but i think thats more autism than being unattractive
Correct, Looks < Personality. Women's sexuality is psychological whereas men's is visual. Women get off on how you make them feel.

Zoomers have only ever eaten microplastic and artificial meat. They get frame mogged by malnourished boomers.

They're all frauding

>hurr durr zoomers ain't tall
Cope.
I'm 5'11 and every time I go out only a handful of zoomers are my height or shorter.

Just Khabib and GSPmaxx. You have a similar frame and you're the same height as them