Leanness is not attractive on men

Leanness is not attractive on men. You look like a faggot. What no one wants to talk about is that, if you wanna get big, you gotta eat big. There's no shortcuts around it. Everyone posts that picture of the chad looking guy with holding the beer can here - you know the one. You think that guy is 140lbs? You think that guy is looking for his """abs""" in the mirror every night? It's hard to squat 315 lbs for reps to depth unless you're big and strong. Don't believe me? I challenge every 130lb 6'0 DYEL here to try it. You won't even be able to take a step back likely.
>b-but I don't care about bench or squat or deadlifts!! le powershitters!!!
fair enough. but if you want to look very strong (not """lean""", not like a pretty boy tiny flamer, not like a Kpop bug) - if you want to look strong: you have to lift heavy. and in order to lift heavy, day after day, and add weight you gotta eat big. 200lbs is the floor.
>b-but girls don't like strong dudes!!
you're statistically incorrect, it's that simple.
>royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/full/10.1098/rspb.2017.1819#d3e552
Rated strength is the MAIN predictor of men's bodily attractiveness to women.
>Two studies by Sell, Lukazsweski, and Townsley (2017) published by the Royal Society examining the preferences of 160 young female raters, found a very strong (r = 0.85) correlation between bodily attractiveness and rated physical strength. Furthermore, they discovered that contrary to popular views about men's bodily attractiveness, there was a linear relationship between perceived strength and bodily attractiveness, i.e the men that were perceived as the strongest were also perceived as the most attractive.

Attached: 788f2dfc-717a-4b76-9d21-1caf702bbbd8-m.jpg (400x432, 16.53K)

ok. i literally do not care.

t. 18%+ BF fatty cope

Also,
>tl;dr

OP is fat

Fat ass simp ong

>Leanness is not attractive on men.

Attached: 16592717342500.jpg (960x1280, 344.34K)

man i dont give a fuck, i feel fat, my face is pudgy and i got bitch tits, im going to get fucking shredded and i dont care what you have to say

OP can't be more than 17% BF. That is pretty lean by non BB standards

op is an incel that spends his time thinking about other men's bodies

This is true for many women. It varies woman to woman.

That’s like 23% no cap

the data doesn't lie, bitch boys. you can cry and whine but you look like a fucking pussy. no one gives a fuck about your "abs" you 120lb twink, you're barely distinguishable from a girl, do you even lift? you can seethe but why do you think zoomer girls like older, muscular men?

What color is your Bugatti

>words words words

The left can’t meme.

that's like 20% bf

nigga i just said i hate being chubby, im around 200lbs and i hate touching my body and feeling fat and having bitch tits, ima cut (playing it smart though) and be satisfied with my body, i want to reveal my muscles, not everybody is going bloatmaxx sorry

also
>Weight is unattractive after controlling for how strong a man looks. The zero-order correlation between weight and attractiveness is positive, but this reverses once ratings of strength are controlled for. This is consistent with the hypothesis that women's mate choice mechanisms respond to muscle mass positively but large stores of body fat negatively.

Um... user... they like skinny guys too though...

Attached: 1546637553648[1].jpg (1732x1246, 181.28K)

have you tried lifting weights?

thats all i been doing, was kind of a dirty bulk, the muscle is there i just want to reveal it more vividly

>literally exactly proves the point of the study
the most attractive man is an adult man: ie, one who can lift 1/2/3/4 and is at least 200lbs. If you can't do these, you're a boy, not a man.

Im gonna be honest. I didnt read ur wall of text because i dont care

based

>fatty coping
Didn’t read post body

>most attractive
by like, 3.4% lol
skinny is more consistently attractive across the board compared to obesity though lol
also i imagine that this study size is probably very small

This is my goal physique

Attached: BCC0DE62-EB12-40E0-BD4C-CDBFCDFD88AC.jpg (210x320, 13.58K)

you're deep in the closet. just suck a cock and get it over with

If you could magically get one of these physiques which one you taking
5 for me

I don't think any rational person would say OPs pic is fat and looks bad.
You can cleaarly see shoulder, tri and bicep separation.
Large chest muscles without looking like gyno tits and visible traps.
And while you can't makeout the individual abs, it's not a pudgy blob either, there is shape which makes him look very strong.

Having said that, I don't think the guy in OP is 200lbs.
He's an old tripfag who used to post here but doesn't come here often anymore. Think he said he likes /lit/ the last time I saw him post.

Pic related was the last post I remember of him.
Hadn't been to the gym in a few months because of covid.

Attached: 1593105022907.jpg (1588x2048, 684.96K)

You’re a fat ass, leanness is amazing

This is(was?) his latest workout routine and yes the picture is the same guy as OP

Attached: 1593028847888.png (693x495, 305.68K)

LMAO even the fatass is more desirable than the roider lmao

Attached: D724A6FA-B437-488A-AE02-ED0D9D9C1CCB.png (128x128, 13.25K)

a grown man who isn't 5'2 has to be 200lbs minimum to look like that. sorry, eating onions chips once a day aint gonna cut it.

tinytrip was called tinytrip for a reason. same with quad. they were like 5'5. the only time you can look good (ie not a twink bitch) at like 150 is if you're a literal manlet. cope and cry.

Damn I look like number two