Do you stay away from unnatural soaps and hygiene products? Parabens lower test

Do you stay away from unnatural soaps and hygiene products? Parabens lower test.

Attached: Screenshot_20210930-171446.png (1995x2048, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l04_GGlr3BI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Unironically I haven't used soap, shampoo, deodorant, various creams or sunscreen in over a year. I do wash my hands with soap though.
Honestly the main benefit I noticed is money saved, haven't detected many benefits other than that but I probably am avoiding various mild poison debuffs.
Main reason I haven't gone back to using these products because I realised they're all fucking useless, only thing I missed was some deodorant when it was hot as fuck, I was sweating like crazy and couldn't shower but had to run to work all sweaty. Just changed shirt in this case and was fine.
>b-but don't you stink
Somehow I don't, funny innit
>inb4 you're nose blind
I've asked multiple trustoworthy third parties about my smelly status, including mom, dad, grandpa and coworker snumber 1 2 and 3. All said I didn't smell, and this one chick told me I smelled good once randomnly

Attached: Fun.jpg (955x1024, 128.93K)

Based. Stopped using shampoo/deodorant last semester because I was depressed and didn’t give a fuck. Noticed after a while that my sense of smell was much more acute, and I didn’t smell bad at all

>Unironically I haven't used soap, shampoo, deodorant, various creams or sunscreen in over a year
my dad has been doing it for years and he smells like a fuckin penny. of course he cant smell himself but god damn i want him to use shampoo and soap just once

>Parabens

The based and kino Latin American pop song by Marcos Valle?

I think the diet influences your smell a lot. My diet is pretty clean overall
If you have a diet that makes you smell bad you're gonna need some products to hide your true smell

I use mane & tail a couple times a week, nizoral or something once a week. Never worn deodorant. If I get a little greasy a light dusting of unscented talc as a desiccant/grease absorber does pretty much the same thing a shower does. You can even use it on your hair if you're camping or something then just comb it out. I can see why a lot of peoples in history have used ash similar ways.

what you mean by congratulations in Portuguese of all languages?

youtu.be/l04_GGlr3BI

>Portuguese from Portugal
God it hurts

nah its cause he fishes a lot. he comes home smelling like the sea but somehow it turns into a penny smell

You dont like the smell of pennies?

the reason pennies smell isn't the metal it's actually the skin oils reacting with the iron. The iron itself doesn't smell. You can rub anything containing iron on yourself and get the same smell I'm guessing it's from his fishing weights.

>I'm guessing it's from his fishing weights
Im guessing its from being dirty as fuck for years and never using soap or shampoo. Im not saying my dad is an actual penny or that the smell is originating from a penny. Im telling you what it smells like so you can get an idea of how bad it can get

Imagine being a such frail dyel loser that using a bar of soap crashes your testosterone level and you curl up into a ball, start crying and get gyno.
fucking pathetic losers on this board scared of everything.

Men purposely have lower testosterone in general in modern time. You're half the man you're grandfather was, gauranteed.

Attached: Ketoschizo.png (1635x854, 149.16K)

>I dont stink
yes you do cunt, the rest of us can smell you

SHUT UP SOAPLET I DON'T STINK

Ass pennies probably

Why are you like this?

Attached: file.png (417x661, 144.84K)

I use african black soap

Just because your a loser who blames all his shitty life problems on being "low test" (when you're likely not even) doesnt mean everyone else is.
Its not the fault of a plastic water bottle or some shampoo that you're a weak bitch.