When did this nigga get so popular? I found him in high school in 2010s, just noticed he blew the fuck up among zoomies...

When did this nigga get so popular? I found him in high school in 2010s, just noticed he blew the fuck up among zoomies??

nobody knew zyzz when I was in high school in 2018. nowadays most kids would right?

Attached: IMG_2305.gif (200x200, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IRO8l0dqbB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is what I've been trying to tell people - Zyzz is a meme. Fucking nobody knew him when he was actually around, then he dieded and he got a small meme status among people on Any Forums and related sites like bodybuilding.com (but not Any Forums in general). So still literally nobody. He only became slightly known recently when e-celebs like MPMD and Greg Doucette used him as content in their endless search for vacuous meaningless nonsense "content". That's the only reason why he is slightly known now among zoomers now. His entire fame is nothing but a meme.

I don’t know if you’re aware of this, but a large amount of the memes on the internet came from Any Forums, so this isn’t surprising.

youtu.be/IRO8l0dqbB4

You didn’t answer my question
how popular is he? nobody knew him four years ago in my experience, trust me I talked about him a lot and even used him as my senior quote

andrew tate and those retarded fitness "motvation" videos that get spammed on tiktok/youtube.

Nigga you ARE the Zoomies. He was a meme in his area that spread a bit on the Any Forums board because lingo is easy to spread. Fucking highschooler in 2018 means you were basically 5 years passed the minimum to not be a Zoomer unless you are literally that retarded.

All culture is ultimately downstream from reactionary incels

Are you retarded? Every fucking gym goer knew who he was. Everyone was memeing his dance style, people walked around naked. Jeff seid got popular by mimicking his style. Holy fuck why are people always trying to create some “I knew him before he blew up” shit? He was fucking everywhere for years!

>I was in high school in 2018
you're a zoomer wtf

nobody outside of Any Forums knew who this sperg was. If you ask around in your gym, chances are most people don't know who he is, he's obscure internet culture.

If I show a picture of zyzz to a hair stylist will I get arrested

>Zoomer complaining about nu-Zoomers

Attached: huh-1.gif (352x264, 1.99M)

I’m a 99 zoomer and I think 97-01 zoomers are pretty different from the younger ultra-zoomers.

I agree. I'm an 89 zoomer and I feel like my age group is a completely different generation that the tiktok zoomers you see today.

>89
>Zoomer
Typo or wut

Deadass. Zero cap

>they fell for the zyzz died meme
he ain't dead you retards, he staged his death

Don’t show pictures to your hair stylist, ever. I showed a picture of Patrick Bateman to a barber and she laughed at me hysterically for a few minutes. Still gave me a good cut but fuck it was embarrassing cause she knew what it was

>she
Why would you ever cut your hair with women, lad

It was the mango juul pods

>she knew what it was
I hope you tipped her double

Attached: OIP.jpeg-38.jpg (474x478, 27.58K)