Lifting

>lifting
for what purpose

Attached: 1656714770232.webm (720x1280, 1.07M)

>chink gaslighting men into thinking everytime they don't get greeted is because women love them
kek based

Healthy
Big muscles coool
Hold bigger dogs
Shit harder
Cum farther
Run longer (essential for outrunning imaginary T-rexes)
Look cooler holding swords
Ugly head voices get quiet
Oooga

thats not whats happening

Attached: 1656714803927.webm (576x1024, 1.84M)

V true.
Women get intimidated by you if they are attracted to you, but if you engage in conversation they will light up

Is that true? I must be missing out on all kinds of pussy if it is haha

>get good customer service from a female
>day ruined
how do I un-psyop myself

What is this? Are they so intimidated by someone more attractive than them that they resort to pretending they don’t notice or care because their ego is that fragile and inflated?
Modern women are something else. Freud would have a field day.

wtf so girls looking at me like I'm a piece of shit means i'm Chad? see you later virgins LMAO

How does it make sense? That way they guarantee that they won't be approached by the guy they like

I thought this was just because I am ugly and look pissed off all the time.

I saw a bunch of hoes on Twitter say when they see someone attractive they actively pretend they don't notice them too so I think there's some truth to it.

Fucking retards in this thread. It's a classic strategy called feigning indifference. Most people stop doing it after their teens though.

wtf im chad now see ya later losers

this is making me think of 2 circumstances where I thought a girl was into me, but she thought I was ugly. Only cashiers over 25 are cold and inattentive towards me

Don't fall for it bros

Attached: 1651120484186.gif (400x400, 1.81M)

same plus i hate women

My mom is right! I am handsome!

Does this mean that qt girl in the office that never talks to me actually likes me?

Attached: nypp.png (950x985, 600.88K)

I think they're trying to remain as neutral as possible so that attractive men's perceptions of them don't change

grill here
nobody likes the feeling of being rejected, so we don't show interest in guys who we mirin because we assume that some other girl is dating them, or that they're probably out of our league. however our neurons get activated and our heart starts pounding when we see a guy who we imagine could hold us down and rail the shit out of us. if you know a girl for a long period of time then niceness and eye contact will drench her panties

On the flip side, the more I get my shit together the colder this bitch at my office that has a boyfriend acts towards me.