Why do you Any Forums?

Attached: d61cd79401ecbb4eff3aaaa7337b3104.jpg (498x280, 13.66K)

boohoo I am so sad I am le doomer

Because I used to be a loser bugman and I realized that my life would never amount to anything if I kept it up.
So I hit the books and starting lifting.
Life has been far from perfect since, but I'm a hell of a lot better off than I once was.

Attached: 1626206865047.jpg (719x715, 89.72K)

Pic related.

Attached: 1663204415623790~2.jpg (480x360, 31.1K)

To mog my enemies

Because I like looking at myself in the mirror and knowing I can be strong and dependable.

That was a good start, but it lost its soul a long time ago, right now half of them are either pure genetic freaks and the others on drugs/ghosts/magic

70% to improve my looks
30% to get stronger

100% narcississm

Just working for the sake of working, user.

Submissive bottoms

I lift because i am convinced that i am much better than 95% of all people, however my bubble of delusional fantasies would burst if i kept staying a skinny loser which is why i had to start lifting so i had something to back up my confidence with. Now that i am significantly wider than before its even easier for me now to keep living in my fantasy where everyone except for me is a fucking subhuman

Attached: 1661015753939175.jpg (540x393, 36.24K)

because i am currently fat and i was ignorant for too long after getting down to 75kg and then rebounding to 110kg, Any Forums has opened my eyes and made me realise how physically and mentally weak fat people(me) , and even average people are, i dont want to be this way anymore, i want to be in control of my life and be someone people look at and think "how does he do it" I want to be strong, i want to be a good example to myself which will make me someone people can look up to and ask for assistance in becoming better

also, I want to be a monkey and climb trees and be strong

Attached: 1579962673643.jpg (250x250, 7.64K)

Tired of sex with fat chicks

i enjoy it

I like it

Literally me
Lifting makes me physically better than the general population so I can avoid any cognitive dissonance that would disrupt my severe narcissism

Get high off hormones.

I lift to have proper posture, abs
no shoulder and lower back pain
im doing pic related
walking the dog counts as cardio btw

Attached: routine dog.jpg (1314x1306, 526.21K)

This but unironically. Less than 75% of the current lifting population would be in the gym if it were actually possible to have human relationships and emotional connection freely.
>I am le stoic deadpan observer I punish myself for being naughty and wanting to experience things in life
Just embarrassing. And you merely adopted this attitude from some shill or youtuber too lmao.

So when I go out on the weekend me and my girl can make fun of the dyels and gay little white incels manlets and norwood victims. Also my girl is hot and fit as well so I have to keep up with her. Sometimes we have threesomes as well so I have to keep in shape for the other girl as we hook up with as well.

To unlock an experience of life that the system is trying to deny from me.
>xenoestrogens
>microplastics
>seed oils
>corn syrup
>processed nitrates in food
>carcinogens of every flavour
This is not being done by accident. In many of these cases, the toxic product is more expensive to produce than the non-toxic product. The government will subsidize additional tax dollars to make the more poisonous industrial product viable over the natural alternative.

This is not an accident, this is done intentionally to castrate you. Because they hate you and they fear you. They fear how excellent and perfect you could become. They fear beauty. They fear goodness. They fear the light of god.

You waking up naturally in the morning, next to your wife ... feeling no joint pain, no tiredness, full of vitality and happiness and plans for the day - somehow this is the thing that terrifies the modern bugman bureaucrat the most.

So at the base level: you should lift to have access to an unpoisoned, joyous experience of being alive (you can legit feel orgasmically good and healthy 24/7, just from being alive).

At the higher level: you must lift for vengeance against ugliness - and for the coming day when we mass execute everyone who is responsible for the modern state of the world. Millions of office drone bureaucrats must die.

Imagine just feeling good in your own flesh, for no other particular reason. Just feeling like everything is right and in its right place. No drugs, no booze, - just feeling real fucking good being in your body. Near religious levels of wonderment and joy. This is the natural state of mankind and every other animal species, before modern conditions of slavery.