Is running really that euphoric for people?

Is running really that euphoric for people?

Attached: Philip the runner.jpg (1080x1568, 250.03K)

I mean yeah it's really nice to know that you're not a lardass.

Doing something useful and productive should feel good for most people.

Unironically yes. It sucks at first, but once you get past the initial hurdle you feel amazing. I'm not even a cardiofag.

He's probably on TRT or gear

And to clarify, I mean there is a literal feeling of euphoria beyond le discipline

Attached: rh.png (1251x760, 920.58K)

I hate running but when I do there are usually a few minutes I feel really good. Runners high is real.

I heard running activates the same response in your body as sex. Idk if that's true

What I'm about to say could be bro science, but I read about BDSM sometime ago, and I think a runner's high comes by the same mechanisms as what they call "sub-space".

Effectively, in long BDSM sessions, the Dom will focus pain on a part of the sub's body, like flogging the bum. But, in order to go long, the flogging can't be intense for more than a few seconds, which is then met with light pats, squeezes, and rubs. The Dom should cycle this roughly every 10 minutes: intense flogging for as long as the sub can handle but not longer than say 30 seconds, and then 9+ minutes of softer play on the area. This will cause "packets" of endorphins and adrenaline to flood the bloodstream. The soft period is so that the body has time to build the next endorphin "packet". Supposedly, the guy that experienced this as a sub said they went 1.5 hours before his Dom actually straddled him. So he received 10 "packets." His Dom nurses him for 3 hours afterwards, and then they went outside for fresh air. She asked if he was okay to drive home, and he responded "Yeah, I just need to find my car first." He was in his car's driver's seat. She took him back inside and made him spend the night. He was so high into "sub-space" he hadn't realized he unlocked and got into his own car.

So, if that's all true, then wouldn't a runner's high be triggering the same mechanisms, only without the intense pain part? It would be just a slow release of endorphins over time, rather than a rapid onset release every 10 minutes or so. In effect, runner's get high off their own drugs.

In other news, does anyone know how to get a big tiddy goth gf that's also willing to flog you for 1.5 hours? I'm scared but ready to learn.

Attached: 1187d550a19e57eb.jpg (1080x1093, 370.04K)

the first time i felt runner's high was when I made a group of girls walking home down an unlit street scream and run because they heard me breathing as i ran down the street behind them

Fuck yeah dude it really does.

Its truly amazing how some people can only think about sex when a topic is brought up.

Runners high is absolutely real. I remember the first time getting it I felt like I could die right then and there and could not possibly be upset about it. It’s always after the shittiest part of the run, though, which is why few people get it.

It can be if you go hard enough, there's a point where you feel like you're running out air but keep pushing and then it feels good for some reason

I question how good you can feel after 1+ hours but I was a 400m runner in college. My best two runs I felt absolutely amazing after even though I was exhausted. Part of that was the sense of accomplishment on hitting a PR but still.

>retain your semen it will boost test and help with gains
>can you believe this user guy horny after lifting and only nutting once every 7 days

in this moment, i am euphoric

everyone in this thread needs to google anandamide, it's a biological analogue of THC and it's what causes runner's high

I've experienced an endorphin dump a few times while lifting, usually during supersets or circuit training. Shit feels amazing. In that moment you feel really strong, no fatigue. It's just a fat dump of chemical energy that gives you a massive second wind.

I get the euphoria from getting a sick pump.

Feelings of euphoria I have experienced ranked from least to most intense:
>Finishing a good run or lift
>mushrooms
>cooming
>winning a hard wrestling match
>cooming while high
>sauna after a lift/run
>getting my dick sucked by a fat chick while baked out of my mind

Sauna is literally a cheat code to life. Get one by any means necessary.