at this point just tell people you are waiting for marriage

trips and (you) die tonight

Oh lawd trips of truth

I don't even believe in marriage nor am I religious

someone post immunity dog

noooo

Meanie

>well traveled
Stopped reading there. Your personality is by default absolute dog shit and you definitely come off clingy, beta as fuck and just overall weird - 100%. Post wrists. Guarantee they're pathetically small and you could not bench 225lbs if your life depended on it. Pic literally just to get everyone to read my post shitting on your faggot ass

Attached: FEIAH0rXoAIxN28.jpg (2048x1493, 380.22K)

Fuckin checked

I’m not op but this is basically describing me is it over

>t. suburbanlet
As someone who is actually well-travelled and has been living transient-style the last year in different North American cities, this mindset is insane to me. You almost certainly live in a place that no one would ever willingly visit. You almost certainly live a life where every single day for the past year has been the same. Have you seen the northern lights? Kayaked through the Everglades ID’ing seahawk nests? Seen the pinks and purples of the Milky Way on a cloudless night from the equator? Summited a mountain so far above the tree line that only rocks and glacial pools exist up there? Sampled the women of other cities? Had a full conversation in a foreign language with a native speaker?
Imagine being proud of having not experienced anything outside of your tiny world. It must be blissful, being that unadventurous.

Attached: 1639938781622.jpg (480x600, 72.66K)

What the fuck

Attached: 70c.jpg (414x598, 28.46K)

I have immunity dog but these digits are scary

:(

holy shit please be bait

Fffff

Nigger!
TTTSM

spooky digits, reblyin

stop posting this shit

fuck u stay away from my mom user

Attached: chubbuck.jpg (817x427, 23.47K)