Natty?

Attached: Zac-Efron.jpg (1079x1346, 1.16M)

Nothing about that dude is natty

Natty?

Attached: Chris-Hemsworth.jpg (680x510, 34.5K)

bruh niggas got bogged

>be ultimate pretty boy
>bog yourself with roids so you can be in a shitty baywatch reboot that tanks your career

what a clown.

wow people who chew gum look like this?

The agepill is the most brutal

Nah, people who get groomed by Disney look like that.

What did he have done?

Chin/jaw implant? Filler in the lips and around eyes?

he looks kind of like kevin kline now

Attached: zk.png (505x309, 319.01K)

I don't think it's the jaw that's an issue. It's his nose is shorter and lips are thinner(could be botched surgery or bad fillers/botox) which makes his philtrum look absolutely huge. Also the fact he's wearing that much makeup while being a rugged 34-year-old man adds an element of uncanny valley

This guy had the face of a God and still fell the need to bog himself into whatever that is. What the fuck. Why? He had the most handsome face anyone could ask for with blue eyes as the cherry on top. Bogged. Fuck.

I don't understand how the people around him enabled him to this shit and turn himself into this creature. Imagine that face in 10 years. Or don't.

he got botched by fillers. many such cases

I do kind of understand it desu. When you've got a 10/10 face you are going to notice the slightest imperfection and if you're insecure you might try to fix it.
It's the same reason Courteney Cox bogged herself so much - when you're damn near perfect you don't want to give it up.

of fucking course not. these photos are 3 years apart.

Attached: Capture.jpg (644x333, 39.23K)

looks nothing like him

what mental illness does to a mf smdh

Apparently he broke his jaw so he had to do surgery but who believes that ?

Dejavu!

At least he still has a nice hairline

he was so attractive man