I had an 8 hour emergency surgery called a laparotomy. my stomach ruptured from a stage 4 cancer...

i had an 8 hour emergency surgery called a laparotomy. my stomach ruptured from a stage 4 cancer. surgeons forced bariatric surgery/reduced stomach size while i was under. ama about bariatric surgery. pic related not OC

Attached: Exploratory_Laparotomy_Scar_(03).jpg (2340x2500, 1.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laparotomy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off

Are you gonna die?

only god knows. everyone has done the best they could. my stomach ruptured (worst pain i've ever felt) and the contents of my stomach flooded my abdominal cavity which is why the surgery was so long. there could be microscopic shit that will start growing else ware.

what cancer?
stay strong and keep fighting user, don't give up

Don't really have anything to ask but I hope you recover from it fren

adenocarcinoma the tumor was in the stomach. that bitch ate right through my stomach lining.

did they stop the cancer?

wish you a speedy recovery

they removed what was left in the surgery but particles of the cancer went in the abdominal cavity along with last nights dinner. who knows if the chemo blasted all the microscopic particles. only time will tell.

If I get digits op survives

Attached: 1662959365215227.jpg (334x506, 29.4K)

been here since 2015 its been a wild ride boys.

>laparotomy
Stop larping
Rolling for dyel faggot OP dying this year

Did you know before that you had cancer, or was this a sudden revelation?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laparotomy

it was sudden. im under 40 yrs old. take care of your health anons.

Idk why I read bariatric surgery as barbaric surgery lol

My lower right abdomen has been hurting non-stop for 5 years and doctors cant find anything wrong

its is pretty fucking barbaric unironically. if i would have caught it early they could have went in with a Laparoscopy (little probes) or even endoscopy (run down my throat)

Dayum. In hindsight, did you have any symptoms you might have missed? Freaky stomach aches and things like that?

What were you eating? Big Macs?

yeah at some point i noticed my appetite decreased.

>it was sudden. im under 40 yrs old. take care of your health anons.

What you mean by that? have you lived a really unhealthy life or something? or was it just bad RNG

nah it just happened. if i had gotten life insurance before this they would have said i was healthy. now i will never have life insurance.

Damn user, how likely is what happened to you to happen in general?