Are raw eggs good for you?

I'll be living at a dorm for quite a while which means I can't cook anything. I can't eat most of the cafeteria food either because it's all cattle food. I don't wanna become a literal skeleton so I'm thinking about buying lots of cheese but I don't think that will be enough so I'm considering just eating eggs raw. (((Doctors))) all say that you'll get salmonella or something and die instantly but that sounds like bullshit to me, should I just stop being a pussy and go for it?

Attached: attention grabbing image.jpg (720x952, 52.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/salmonella/symptoms-causes/syc-20355329
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SEXOOOOOOO

Don't you have a microwave? You can just nuke the eggs and they'll get cooked.

boiled is better
newfag

ASUKA, HELP ME, YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN

Last year when I was bulking I would
drink 4 eggs before I went to bed for quick calories for weeks. Never once got sick.

Learn to cook my niggy, I don't really eat anything that I haven't cooked myself and I love it. Plus you it's a nice hobby and you can share food with friends to flex your culinary skills on them.

Attached: chefmonke.jpg (1400x1400, 121.96K)

i fucking hate this woman so much for being so cute
also no bump for u op

I have 4 raw eggs a day. Never had an issue. Mix them with V8, pickle juice, and Worcestershire sauce for a healthy breakfast drink

Asuka > Rei

Attached: __souryuu_asuka_langley_and_shikinami_asuka_langley_neon_genesis_evangelion_drawn_by_borderbreak__1c3bdff81bee82b0b571818e7c316644.jpg (771x1000, 217.92K)

did you even read what you're replying to

really gonna grab our attention and not post sauce?

I'm in a similar situation. For breakfast I eat 6 raw eggs blended with 2-3 oz's of raw beef fat. For lunch I eat 20oz of raw milk. For dinner I usually eat meat of some form cooked in my toaster oven.

I have to eat my eggs blended because my throat isn't big enough to swallow raw eggs whole. I have never gotten sick from this diet.

@memepantazis

>@memepantazis
thanks

There are ways to cook without a kitchen and not reduce yourself to gobbling goyslop everday

lol haha that’s awesome

>(((Doctors))) all say that you'll get salmonella or something and die instantly but that sounds like bullshit to me
You are absolutely retarded.

To answer your question, because I'm feeling nice today, salmonella is relatively rare, especially in the US. It is possible to get seriously sick from it and the risk is unnecessary considering it's so easy to avoid. Literally just keep things refrigerated, wash your hands and clean surfaces, and cook your food. For most people, Salmonella is about as annoying as the flu. No doctors say you'll die instantly, stop drinking the pol-aid.
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/salmonella/symptoms-causes/syc-20355329
>Most people don't need to seek medical attention for salmonella infection because it clears up on its own within a few days.

As for the egg thing, All the nutrition you've read about eggs is based on them being cooked. If they're not cooked, you're not getting nearly as much nutrition from them as you think. About half actually (although this varies because if you cook the yolk too much, you lose some micronutrients from there).

TL:DR; stop being a retard.

Buy a hot plate and stink up the entire floor.
Real talk though, your dorm hall probably has a community kitchen you can use. I know mine did. Otherwise just get a microwave and figure something out. If the eggs are pasteurized then you'll be fine.

I don't understand the appeal of eggs in general and I especially don't get raw eggs, but you can pasteurize them (or buy them pasteurized) if you're going to eat them raw for some reason.

Rocky was just a shitty movie that somehow became popular, I don't get why everyone thinks raw eggs are good because of it.

>long term
no
>once in awhile
sure

better to scramble them (with yolk)
and buy free-range (nice orange yolks) for highest vitamin concentrations

I have 4 with raw milk and oj in the morning and 4 after the gym with milk, frozen fruit and maple syrup. Been over a year, no complaints. Bumping to 12/day this winter