Gym dominatrix wants to lock my ass in chastity and peg me. Should I complain to management or what...

Gym dominatrix wants to lock my ass in chastity and peg me. Should I complain to management or what? This is getting ridiculous.

Attached: 503FF54F-FB4F-4F66-B339-C5CBB067764B.jpg (736x1392, 102.26K)

Did you lose to her in the arm wrestle? If that happens you have to hold up your end of the deal, literally.

An hero. Now, please.

I did but it was my left arm. I finally deadlifted the bar and was feeling cocky.

Pardon me?

First I fail penis inspection day and now this shit. What’s next?

>lock my ass in chastity and peg me.
How will she peg you if your ass is in chastity???

My metaphorical ass

This no-fap and squatplug stuff has gone too far!

Attached: 1611977024940.jpg (4032x3024, 1.4M)

Management wont do shit, OP, as far as they care she's just doing her job.
You're gonna have to just go with it. If anything use it as encouragement.

Attached: 3ul488yz89471.jpg (1588x2246, 344.85K)

>wants to peg me
politely but FIRMLY refuse

Fuck latex is hot. I'm reasonably in shape, what should I expect to spend on a (male) bodysuit so I can get stuck in with the fetishists?

Trust me, it could be worse. She could be bringing you mysterious "protein shakes" and forcing you to finish them.

Newfag, lurk moar

>implying you can't just choke her out
NGMI

I’d only do it if she “forced” me to dress up as a girl and “act” like a little thot. I’d “make” her sit on my face and “make” her have me clean the house dressed in a maids outfit. It would have to be just her as I wouldn’t pass. Then again, I have a huge case of antogynephilia and pussy envy. Just glad I’m at least a good looking guy and can get pussy. Couldn’t imagine having what I have and not being able to get women, that would be pure torture.

Attached: D8C7BEF5-65A1-488A-B865-C563A95EACF1.jpg (640x1136, 157.48K)

Can you fucking niggers stop with the pegging shit already. It’s getting old

I'd do that to you bb

Latex doesn't work on guys-- you have to think of it like fishnets.
Psychologically the reason why we (straight men) find it attractive is because, like fishnets, it highlights the body's form; the shine emphasizes the contours of the wearer.
You only find latex attractive on attractive bodies. Unless you're an architectfag, you wouldn't find a 250 landwhale in a latex catsuit very attractive.
Much like fishnets, the only people who would get a kick out of seeing a male wearing it is another man (...a gay man...). Because of this, if you are going after latex-wearing women, wearing latex yourself wont do all that much for them sexually.

My advice: Try introducing latex to a vanilla, but sexually exploratory, female.

Attached: 9bvuf9fm9qk71.jpg (960x638, 130.5K)

You’d have to be a hot women as I am not into guys.

>Latex doesn't work on guys
literally false lol

Attached: Faoao5dXkAAUTTF[1].jpg (2048x1152, 282.6K)