/PLG/ - Powerlifting General

Kill yourself, simontard edition

>programs, stretching, bands, lift tutorials
pastebin.com/V84Y0J9Y
>tripfag numbers
pastebin.com/UDxRMnjw
>conjugate pastebin
pastebin.com/hwp2ANaT

Attached: 42333_summoning_let_mortal_heroes_sing_your_name_patch_napalm_records.jpg (700x700, 738.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VkDmVSj7KfQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*shits on your face*

Clock: Cleaned

Attached: 1663254665742942.jpg (1447x1437, 291.77K)

reminder that we had zero schizo breakdowns when a certain someone was banned

based Summoning poster

Amazon's awful show has me in the mood for more soulful Tolkein works
youtu.be/VkDmVSj7KfQ

*calls custodian on radio*
Hey pablo, clean-up on aisle who gives a fuck.

Is it really that bad in terms of story? I couldn't watch it because of the terrible acting from the main bitch, so i'm watching house of the dragon instead. But i dont know anything about lotr

un excuse me sweatie but rangz is way better than house of the tranny

How red is your face for real?

No clean today. Need raise from union.

what story? Nothing has happened yet.

I dropped GOT halfway through season 5, I don't care about that either

In case anyone missed it from the last thread.

During this time, I was still using a Westside Barbell-style system of programming. I was reluctant to change, as this system had given me gains in the past. I continued to use a lot of the principles of Westside, but had a lot of injuries. I also was very inconsistent because I was rarely performing the competition lifts. After a string of injuries and bomb outs, I took some time away from powerlifting. After moving to the Washington, DC area, I met Carlos Osegueda that runs Central Virginia Athletic and Barbell Club. He had been training with the Block Periodization system and making progress. At this time, I decided to research by reading Issurin’s Block Periodization: A Breakthrough in Sports Training and Principles and Basics of Advanced Athletic Training. These books gave me a better understanding and for the next year, I used trial and error along with the knowledge I gained to fine tune the programming to fit my needs. Using this system, I set a 190-pound total PR and gained my first Elite at 242.

Nice reddit spacing dyn-o-mite.

Your syruphole looks particularly delicious today if you don't mind me saying.

Kill yourself, simon

This is unusable.

Great work class, I will see you tomorrow at 1p CST. Uhh Pedro, please see me after class.

What want teacher?

Hi Pedro...Look...When you're doing improv, it's important that you give and take. I need you to be more of a team player. When another classmate asks you to clean up the diarrhea, I need you to immerse yourself into the role. Think of what an illegal immigrant janitor would actually do in the situation. That's all. You're a good kid but consider this your first and only warning. Now go on, get out of here, adios.

*scoops up diarrhea into cake mould*
*successfully bakes Mexican poop pie*
*devours while instructor cheers*

WAWTT
WAWLTT
WAWET
WAWFT

Attached: Powerlifting.png (1160x220, 66.18K)

Very true, i just do powerlifting training but i'm not a powerlifter