How do you train explosiveness? What does explosiveness even mean?

How do you train explosiveness? What does explosiveness even mean?

Attached: 3454856.png (1047x810, 1.03M)

>berserk
>meme term like explosiveness
just do tren already you wasting your time

Heavy weight champ Jack Dempsey wrote a book on it

Fuck you, berserk is great
I can't read

Attached: 23427637.png (1016x1070, 1.2M)

acceleration and general speed

do sprints, dashes, jumps
moving as fast as possible and accelerating as quickly and as fast as possible are the only ways to train your explosiveness but it's mostly genetics

Include a timer in your training. Alternate between 5 (or 7) secs of exercise and 15 (or 20) secs of rest. This with not too heavy weight so you don't harm yourself and fast mouvement

Bomb vest detonations x failure

Like jump and do push ups a lot really fast and hard. Also hit things as hard as you can with sledgehammers.

try boxing

it's mostly genetic and black people are usually better at it

black people are usually more unhinged and violent compared to the s0i bean the white man is today, ftfy.

Attached: 1663178721314656.webm (360x640, 1.1M)

what do you mean its mostly genetic? Im faster than boogie because of my genetics?

Explosiveness or power is the ability to produce force at a high rate.
For example, a sprinter when he runs his feet touches the gorind for a fraction of a second, during this ground contact time, elite sprinters produce forces up to 5 times their bodyweight.
Basically is a high rate of force production.
How much force are you capable of applying is trained with first max strength, wich will let you apply bigger forces.
Then the ability to produce force at a fast rate is trained with high speed exercises under load, that means to do exercises with submaximal weight at a higher speed.
Examples of this are explosive reps wich is a slow eccentric and a fast concentric, weighted plyometrics, like jump squats with weights, uphill sprints, sledge sprints, med ball slams and throws.
Finally plyometrics train the ability of your muscles to contract faster, this is the last step to be able to become really explosive, plyometrics are the most important because it can minic the same amount of forces applied on your body during high intensity sports but because of this if you body is not strong enough to handle those forces you will hurt yourself doing plyos, so first you need to train strength,the power output and then plyometrics.

If a sprinter wanted to run faster, he would need to either increase the amount of force on each step at the same amount of ground contact time (otherwise he will get slower even if he lifts more) , he can decrease the time of ground contact without decreasing force (otherwise his stride length shortens making him slower too) or he increase force and decrease ground contact time.
The first one is trained by increasing maximum strength and then rate of force development.
The second one is trained with rate of force development and plyometrics.
And the last one is trained by going through all 3 (but is considerably harder to do than the other 2)

So if you want to run faster, jump higher, hit harder, be more athletic, train strength, power and speed.

All of this on top of specific sport practice, you can do this and become overall more explosive but unless you also train the skill you want to get better at then you won't get as good as you could at it.

There are some good books available on amazon about pyrotechnics and explosives, but the best way to achieve ultimate explosive powe is with nitroglicerin

Dynamic acceleration exercises, unlike what rippetoad would like you to think squats are not enough for explosive leg strength for jumps etc.

Few good ones are jumping rope, box jumps, clapping push ups, kettlebell swings, suitcase swings and power cleans are def great all for "explosive" movements. Rotational strength exercises with indian clubs or clubbells also are a solid way to build explosive power.

Explosiveness:
> Move a fuck ton of force from point a to point b fast with heavy impact.

i dont care about explosivness

OP when im on read berserk dot com there are lettered chapters before the numbered one. was i supposed to read those first? im on chapter 29 now

you train explosiveness by praying 5 times a day

>Rotational strength exercises with indian clubs or clubbells also are a solid way to build explosive power.
Seconded for any kind of rotational strength exercises. Almost all explosive movements - throwing, punching, sprinting, etc - rely on the serape effect, which is a kind of trebuchet effect where your shoulders twist in counterbalance to your hips rotating. Directly training my rotational strength has given more carryover to other movement patterns than anything else I've ever done.

>was i supposed to read those first?
yes

Power cleans