I have to eat 178 grams of protein per day

>I have to eat 178 grams of protein per day
How the fuck am I supposed to do that as a poor fag?

Attached: 1659423661962727.jpg (2048x1536, 248.61K)

put it in your mouth

god i wish it were me

Steal from stores with packs of niggers and skaven syrians. Raid all the protein, vitamins, meat. To start off small, start stealing cheese.

What the actual fuck is that contraption

Im poor
I an just about eat 100 grams a day and I thought I was eating more than enough, I eat tonnes of eggs, yoghurt, chicken, tuna and such. But yeah apparently I'm 80 grams off

Goon Cave 7000

He has covid. She's a nurse
Covid is very serious business, don't joke.

That looks good to me. Throw in some milk, cottage cheese, ground beef.

He has ligma. This is standard treament.

I thought it was but isn't the rule 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight? I weigh 178 pounds and im 6 foot 3

He is being Extracted. Very dangerous low test beta male cuck position to be in.

Pound of ground beef or chicken breast
Eggs
Protein powder and whole milk

I spend $300/month and eat 160-190 grams protein a day

Free range eggs
Smash 12 into a shake (mix shake up first, add 12 eggs and whisk quickly till homogenous) there's 72g protein just in eggs protein scoop looking at 20g =
Breakfast sorted

Chicken thighs are cheap and plentiful, think one cooked is about 12-14g protein? Three of those seasoned and baked. In a tortilla wrap with veggies
Or bed of rice = 128g so far
Then sort yourself out some lean meat for dinner or maybe paella or stew or casserole whatever you can knock together with lots of meat and veg.

Forgot to say, tins of sardines you're looking at 20+g just in a snack maybe mix between that and tuna.
Just season it with some spices and crack on. You can easily get there

how do you not have major digestive issues dude

Why would I have?

Have you got a little sensitive tummy ;_;

If you're in America, just join the military. The military is the easiest way out of poorfaggery, they'll give you 50 grand for just signing up, then you can get them to pay for your college, and once you finish school, you just have to finish out your contract. It's also a super Any Forums career, the only thing you have to worry about is signing a contract you don't fully understand.

Get a real job and stop being a poorfag

Im at university studying medicine first year

Beans, Rice, Oats, Chiken, Milk.
Simple.

Contract may entail dying for the zog*

Im English

Google Protein Per Dollar

There are entire websites dedicated to this

oi bruv dont you have a queen to be mourning or sumfin innit?

The Kaf-coon

Attached: 1_E3aOnbVbUuYEFnW2NkIJIw.jpg (1100x936, 203.45K)

>oi bruv dont you have a queen to be mourning or sumfin innit?
im not a londoner , im from liverpool.