Minimalist Home Gym

how far can I get with pic rel and gym rings?

Attached: 1661151928613470.png (1011x1138, 341.52K)

You won't have legs

adjustable dumbbells for that price lmao. you're dreaming

140lbs front squats are more than enough enough unless you're a powershitter

Not much, you can get a bare bones home gym with a hex bar, oly plates, and a pull-up/dip tower.

Attached: MinimalistHomeGym.png (1424x918, 660.5K)

hex bar???? just get a regular barbell

I can buy a pair on amazon for like 20 euros.

Are you burgers so kiked that everything is 5x more expensive than in Europe? What the fuck.

What a stupid take. A couple of dumbbells heavy enough allow you to replicate all sorts of lifts. The pullup bar and the ab roller are a nice addition, but not even essential. And you certainly don't need a "dip tower" or any gay bondage contraption like that. You want dips? Use 2 chairs, faglord.

I would but space is limited at my place and I didn't want to spend too much. This was my home gym during covid when the gyms were closed.

>oly plates
Yeah, because regular plates are just less effective, you know. Your muscles look at them and say "Zamn, dese plates ain't oly!" and then just refuse to grow. True story.

I thought of using chairs for dips but a pull-up/dip tower worked for me during the pandemic.

Dude, you could get the body 99% of Any Forums aims for (otter mode or fight club mode) with just a barbell made of concrete like in those ghetto gym pictures. You don't need a lot of stuff, just get 2 dumbbells and a bench.

Chairs would've worked too, costed nothing and wouldn't have taken up any additional space. How much did you spend for that tower? And how much space does it occupy?

You can always do bulgarian split squats, which are better for hypertrophy than back/front squats. Needing to do them with a 40kg dumbbell in each hand for reps in the hypertrophy range should need some time to accomplish.

>Dude you need an olympic barbell to squat 500lbs otherwise you won't have any legs! Your quads can sense when you squat less than 500lbs and if they notice it, they just don't grow!
DB squats are perfectly fine to get good legs. Unless you want to be a pro bodybuilder or powershitter, that's all you need for your whole body.
People on here are so busy debating autistically about the most insignificant minutiae that they don't even lift.

probably like pic related size. was living with parents so I had to make do with whatever space I got. I got a used pull-up/dip tower for like under $100. Wobbles a lot but home gym equipment was scarce and had to grab whatever I can at that time when my gym closed during covid.

Attached: storage-unit-5x10-lg.jpg (648x594, 33.76K)

You don't need the ab roller, could skip the pullup bar too, and you can definitely skip the bench unless you really want to do meme shit like decline reverse bench flys; but are those minimalist? I don't fucking think so. Therefore, If it's only to press then a floor press is more than enough, you can get the same ROM as with a bench by doing the exercise unilaterally and bending your body to the side opposite of the dumbbell.
And if you think you're going to adjust the dumbbells between exercises you're only fooling yourself.

As for deadlifting with dumbbells, lmao. Single leg DB RDL are nothing but a cope, you're better off doing cleans and snatches.
But then why not get KBs instead of DBs?

Pic related are the cheapest adjustable dumbbells on amazon right now (without plates of course). They're 35 cm long and can hold at least 45.4 kg each (100lbs).

You can get more robust dumbbells for like 15-20 euros and load them with 150lbs each easily. The plates are the expensive part.

Attached: cheap db.png (972x630, 226.38K)

I can't imagine putting something that big in my bedroom. I'll keep using the chairs.

>una plastica dumbelloni handleona
>no bueno knurlingerino
mama mia, baka (shaking my hands)

>you can definitely skip the bench
A bench allows you better ROM, without having to do awkward shit like "doing the exercise unilaterally and bending your body to the side opposite of the dumbbell". What the fuck?
Also, it's gonna make your workouts a lot quicker, since you can train both sides at once. And you can use heavier weights if you're in a symmetrical, more stable position.

>And if you think you're going to adjust the dumbbells between exercises you're only fooling yourself.
??
How difficult is it to do drop sets by taking out a couple of plates every 2-3 sets? I always do it.

Thats exactly how my muscles sound in my head

They're steel, moron. You think plastic could bear 100lbs?

And like I said, you can get more robust ones with 15-20 euros.