How to thicker fingers?

how to thicker fingers?

Attached: 154.jpg (570x746, 63.75K)

Attached: v2665-detail-perspektiveMksy39TpAohwT_600x600.jpg (600x600, 30.1K)

1. getting fatter
2. train grip

GH

/thread
fucking zoomzooms will never experience what roofing your own house, or digging a sizeable hole does to your hands.
Shoutout to rowing a boat an entire day, for several days on end aswell.

I was referring to hitting your bones repeatedly

Attached: zoomzoom.jpg (600x647, 47.76K)

train on rough surfaces, pushups on sand/gravel, pull ups with a wooden bar, train your punches like a martial artist etc.. anything that involves your hand dealing with uncomfortable surfaces

Reincarnate

High sea salt diet with grip training and hand "trauma" training.

Heavy fingertip work, beat stuff with hammers. Exert torque on a wrench. Pinch stuff. Etc.

People dont choose to be carpenters or mechanica because they have big digits. They get big digits from the stimulus. Ive made finger gains amd you can too. You need the salt for bone changes and a cheese/yogurt intake for the tissues that attach to bone.

Your diet probably covers essential minerals, so you need the grip stimulus. 5 minutes a day on fingertips and a few minutes of impact trauma a day should do it.

Work construction

Lift barbell. Eat in caloric surplus

Rice bucket training 30m everyday if your job is not labor intensive

Went from ring size 9 to ring size 14 in 6 years working in an oil refinery.

Bones and any tissue really grow with force being applied to them, this is how muscle growth works.

You need to simply apply as much force to your hands as possible. Today I got an insane hand workout installing batteries for a solar array. Each one weighed like 120lbs+ and had these shitty handles. My hands, finger especially felt like fire. You need to be doing shit like that every day to see noticeable growth in them.

pretty much

Just roid bro

WILSOONN

Literally work a trade. Hands no doubt got bigger in the years I've been doing carpentry

Work with your hands.
I been working for months fabricating, welding, and replacing axles on my Jeep. My fingers and palms actually have muscle to them now.

Are fat grips a meme or nah

Finger your asshole in the shower, every other day