Practice gf thinks im going to the gym too much…

>practice gf thinks im going to the gym too much…

I only go 5 days a week…

Attached: 998EC9B0-D8F5-4DCA-85BF-0ECE30C82EDB.png (917x889, 1.21M)

My whole body is ready, I am going to minecraft: hardcore

that's it? that's your thread? just go lay down or something.

Practice gf?

Attached: Screenshot_20220913-122136_YouTube.jpg (943x875, 201.39K)

>calling your practice slam pig your practice of
NGMI

You go as many times as you need to achieve your goals while also respecting your commitments.
Currently I go 12 times a week but it doesn't cuck my day to day so I can afford to.
>Also what the fuck is a practise gf?

Tfw no practice gf

Attached: B2823169-8D01-428C-AD37-7DC34E1305E2.jpg (640x640, 37.81K)

Ice your hand and remember to stretch, and it will probably stop being so sore after the gym

What the hell is a practice gf?

some autist was posting about it the other day
ive definitely had my fair share of them though
basically girls i like to have around cuz i like sex and going on dates. but they don't meet my standards for marriage

>practice gf

Attached: momifoundtheone.jpg (1439x2994, 311.25K)

It's when you have autismo, but you also have decent genetics, and then you start lifting so women become interested in you, but you have 0 social skills, so you just take one that isn't too high profile so that you can practice how to relationship/how to sex with her without having to worry about messing up.

whats an mc??

Do you go to the gym, workout, leave, and then come back again later? Why not just do an extra long session?

Damn, she'd be a real cutie without all those red flags.

A practice gf is your first gf but with the realistic expectation your relationship won’t last because you are both young and will likely grow apart. It’s good to have relationship experience so you aren’t a sperg when you meet a girl you want to spend your life with, and most women will think you are a loser if you havent had a long term relationship by 30

don't see anything wrong with it, just be sure to tell her it's nothing serious
MC is motorcycle club or something i think

Traditional meaning of practice gf was a girl that you can take on dates and do physical/sex stuff with her but you're not that into her and not really proud to be dating her. Usually this is because of looks (maybe she's chubby, has a butterface, etc). Can also be if she's really basic or stupid and doesn't have many redeeming qualities personality wise.
So you practice having a relationship/sex stuff with her until you find someone you really like.

>tfw failed to obtain practice gf

Attached: inflation1.png (1080x1398, 134.95K)

This type of chick probably thinks anything smaller than a Pringles can is a "baby dick." She saved you the trouble.

>6ft is SHORT
LMAO bitches are literally insane.

damn im not sure boys can keep up with the inflation

I've reached the point that average women disgust me to the point that I laugh at it.
I showed my gf igotstandardsbro.com and she was legitimately blown away by it. I just laughed and laughed and laughed.

>White Woman moment

Oh look, a bunch of fucking retards falling for bait
Please learn what a shit test is