Is staying fat a choice?

Is staying fat a choice?

Attached: IMG_20220915_130224.jpg (1080x724, 92.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/80kuDPQTHCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep

no, the people who think it is are coincidentally never fat

Yes because they figured out it's a choice

Gay nigger

Yes, it's your choice if you want to enjoy food like donuts and burgers vs better options. Likewise for portion sizes.

Jokes on you she already died in her sleep because I never replied to these, now I finally can cause she's dead

make the or an and and we are good to go buddy

For most people, not really, no.

get out

Reply to this post, or you'll be a faggot forever. Yes, you.

Addiction isn't I choice. The first few hits of heroin are absolutely a choice though.

I'm sorry to hear that user

There is only one situation in which being fat cannot be considered a personal choice, and that is in the case of Prader-Willi syndrome, which is a genetic disorder which causes mild to moderate mental retardation as well as constant ravenous hunger due to the lack of specific hormones released that tell the brain the stomach is full.
People with Prader-Willi syndrome have to be under constant supervision for their entire lives because they will keep eating until the stomach ruptures which is a fatal injury.
Obesity is nearly always seen with this disorder because their bodies do not build muscle.
I would say this is the only situation in which obesity is not a choice, and it affects 1 in 15,000 to 1 in 20,000 people

youtu.be/80kuDPQTHCs

Attached: 42493F1E-6046-4614-A531-1CBA6A42369B.jpg (1284x721, 624.29K)

reply'd

edgy

If i find you, I will drag you into the manlet pit with me. The things done to you will make Tony Soprano wince.

I'm not sorry to say this, but if anyone actually, unironically thinks that people just """""choose""""" to be fat, then you're honestly delusional. Watch Jeff Nippard's video about it and EDUCATE yourselves. *rolls eyes*

Attached: fat acceptance.png (737x504, 70.76K)

In almost all cases, yeah. Doesn't mean it's easy to stop being fat. One of the least discussed and at the same time most horrible addictions on this planet is food. People fucking laugh at it "lmao just don't eat."
I've struggled with food addiction since my late teens. I was able to kick pretty hard drugs, smoking and alcohol. Nothing compares to the absolute fucking withdrawal nightmare of food to me.
There were times when I was unable to do anything. I simply lay on the ground and rocked back and forth, the cravings were unironically debilitating - far more than any other drug.
Now I'm not saying most fatasses are addicts, or that their addiction is similarily severe. But I wouldn't be surprised if quite a few people are addicted without knowing it.

It's actually pretty hilarious seeing all the typical junkie behavior and nobody realises it / calls it out. Hiding food, looking for justifications for your behavior (fat positivity), "I've got it under control, next week I'll start dieting ;)", complete fucking binge behavior, extreme emotional response for being deprived of your fix, everything else is subordinate to getting your fix - and so on and so forth.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaa

kys