Why do they keep lying to me about nutrition?

Why do they keep lying to me about nutrition?

Attached: BradCLemley-1570101598864683009-img1.jpg (2040x1276, 564.39K)

he literally had an hearth attack yesterday

Attached: Ketoschizo.png (1635x854, 149.16K)

These guidelines aren't from a health standpoint, they're on a holistic basis, of course health is a factor but you've gotta consider how the food choices you make affect society around you.

Foods like beef and eggs are very harmful to the environment to produce compared to vegan, environmentally friendly alternatives like kale or almond milk, when you choose trusted brands like Frosted Mini Wheats or Honey Nut Cheerios you are putting money in the pockets of corporations that create millions of jobs, and of course celebrating Black cuisine is the very most important public health priority and tops the list

and you’re having a stroke right now

>and of course celebrating Black cuisine is the very most important public health priority and tops the list

Attached: 1661956057457981.jpg (400x400, 24.9K)

Almost had me.

Attached: 1599746849217.gif (180x155, 939.42K)

its not about what you eat, its about how much fat you carry on your body and how active you are.

the fact that they put in specific brand products instead of generic food items shows how jewish that chart is

>lucky charms are better for you than eggs

What (((expert))) made this ranking?

Attached: 1580014858446.png (1280x720, 836.28K)

>Why do they keep lying to me about nutrition?
Healthy people are really hard to control. I'm talking about physical and mental health. But if people are sick you can...
>sell them some "cure" (bad sleep? take this pill, cancer? take this treatment, fat fuck? here is insulin....)
>make them dependent (without the government I'll die, I'll vote for more government so they can pay for my insulin)
>keep people in constant fear and government plays the savior and protector (crime by drug addicts, mentally unstable people)
>sick men are no danger to the ruling class, just keep them fat, distracted with entertainment and a steady consumer

It is control if you had to summarize it in one word.

>egg substitute fried in rancid industrial sludge is better than whole poached eggs
wonder who's behind this claim

Attached: d96.png (666x666, 182.42K)

>RAW EGG NATIONALIST Retweeted
I really don't care.

>perfect health
for now

also, isn't that chart targeted toward children? why is this boomer comparing his diet to babby diets

>for now
Yeah, it'd be awful if he took a turn for the worse in his 80s.

it's meant for parents trying to balance what is healthy food that young kids will still "tolerate"

he's only 67. he could have a blockage right now that will present itself for the first time tomorrow.

*survived a heart attack
You'd be done for.

>H-He *could* have a problem any day now!
Keep banking on that cope.

two more weeks, trust the plan

>ignore the easy prevention of problems, only react to them after they occur
you must be a trump voter

Why do men twice your age mog you?

Attached: Dr David Duke 70~.jpg (700x846, 95.19K)

>easy prevention of problems
It's called BEEF.