*fixes you*

*fixes you*

Attached: B78DA130-CA6C-4D07-A2F2-E73066FED23E.jpg (685x431, 50.25K)

My personal favorite
I can OHP my bodyweight

Attached: Untitled (1).png (1080x550, 239.45K)

aren’t his wrists bent too much, shouldn’t the bar be more directly over your forearm and not back in the fingers

Nope. I'm done with this shit lift. Smallest progression range and most finicky form technicalities. I'm not failing any more reps because my elbows didn't form the golden ratio and my ballsack wasn't properly aligned. Benching already gives front delts and you need lateral raises anyway.

Not necessarily many people catch heavy jerks in that position and press heavy there, it depends on your wrist strength and mobility

i am plateauing at 115 lbs...

im going to start eating 200g of protein and 2500 calories

AAAAAAAAAH MY LEFT WRIST

Correct

I can literally feel this lift realigning my spine when i do it

I fucking love OHP. But recently I've been having some weird, stinging, almost pinching pain in pic related.
It completely fucks up my workout. I can ignore it for a while, but it gets progressively worse. It also makes other lifts much more uncomfortable.
Fuck my life.

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 68.63K)

I hope you are not having a tingling sensation on the tips of your fingers

OHP is bad for your shoulders. lots of mileage with little benefit.

Nope. Even had xray done. Spine is completely fine, it's not even a nerve since alls sensations are okay and mobility is not hampered.
It's literally just a tiny piece of a muscle that's spazzing out because "lol, lmao".

I sometimes have stinging unpleasant paint in the same spot if I am trying to reach for something above my head like taking a container with coffee from a cupboard. Usually it goes away after a few minutes but I never found out what’s the cause of this. Never happend during a workout tho.

I made a retarded mistake bros. I have a home gym and had 60kg on bar from past session. Walked past and decided to ohp it. No big deal bc max is around 75kg. Bottom of the rep got an intense pain in left bottom side of neck and can barely move my neck since. Its been 4 days and its still hurting and ivr had to stop lifting bc it hurts too bad. Help

see

when i 1st started doing OHP it sucked ass hurt and i hated it
now ive been doing it for a month and i like it
ill usually do two ohp movements, like barbell and cable, or dumbbell and cable.
it's enjoyable

don't stop moving your neck, keep making those basic neck stretches 2~3 times a day, don't stretch them too heavily, just to keep them moving. It will get better in a week, I did almost the same thing some months ago

Oh it's fixed alright. Fixed in place, stalls eternally, no prs ever. You could be immortal yet between now and the inevitable heat death of the universe, you will be lucky to add 5 more lbs without bulking.

Uhh ive had this in my left arm. Is it over?

>without bulking
Well no shit you fucking inbred moron

Yeah and the problem is that when you cut it completely erases all your progress. There is no moving forward. In my experience it's the most "weight moves weight" of all the lifts.