How the fuck did Any Forums know???

How the fuck did Any Forums know???

Attached: 0BF147B5-A605-4F86-9B3A-DB0CE5E70F48.jpg (679x1024, 107.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=4206070
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>conveniently news source is cropped out

How could the multi billion dollar pharmaceutical cartel lie to us again science sisters

Attached: 1660309659576153.gif (374x442, 1.13M)

Attached: File.png (897x712, 63.93K)

if I had to guess it's because two of the makers have the second and third largest criminal liability settlements for fraud.

Although I am unvaxxed and think covid is a joke, that image is manufactured. Some brief research proves that no such study exists.

> Holy trips and checked.

TRUST THE EXPERTS!!!!!

I thought you guys said to trust the science???

Attached: 029BCC53-E973-4EC0-804A-CEAEE649119C.jpg (1170x2043, 602.17K)

I don't have the image with me but I want you to imagine a picture of a basedboy with his mouth wide open saying "SOURCE?"

That's you rn

Trump's vaccine. Rember the operation warpspeed

At least its optional not mandatory.

>everyone is going to say we are lying because they are bad but we are right so trust us

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=4206070

God forbid you give a link

Because shit like facts/logic/science/arguments, etc. are just a distraction. You are the product of all your ancestors (going back to little bitch ass single celled nigga days) doing their best to sniff out sussy shit before it killed them. Literally every single one of them managed to outsmart the sussy shit long enough to pass on their genes. You've got this, you don't need a million fucking mental hoops to decide whether something's right or wrong, just calm down, space out for a bit, let your instincts tell you what kind of vibe you get from something, and stick with it.
You could spend hundreds of hours manually analysing shit, reading (((studies))) and digging deep into methodology and other details like a fucking virgin nerd, playing devil's advocate against yourself to challenge and refine your theories, contrasting narratives with reality and trying to find inconsistencies, etc. None of that shit will ever come close to the amount and depth of analysis your brain does automatically within a couple of seconds.
The vaccines were always sus

They literally told us that old and sick and obese people were high risk groups for covid. This implied that younger, healthy and skinny people were very low risk which quickly became very obvious. You also had to be an idiot to not realize that "the vaccines", at best, were rushed and experimental.
Most people don't realize how significant a risk they are taking when just accepting an experimental medication, but anyone familiar with the topic will tell you that virtually all new experimental drugs have significant side effects and ensuring that people aren't devastated by them is why they normally go through a long process if they are ever to be approved.

>just calm down, space out for a bit, let your instincts tell you what kind of vibe you get from something, and stick with it.
based advice. not everyone has the ability though.

So are leftists supposed to go back to hating Big Pharma?

Nobody gives a shit here.
(((who's))) vaccine?

checked
It's literally just a skill you need to hone. Human logic vs human intuition is like GUI calculator written in java running in a VM within a VM vs microcode. Logic doesn't run natively on your brain the way intuition does, it needs a bunch of abstractions and proxies to work and it's laughably slow in many situations.
You don't need to be a rainman autist to take advantage of this, just don't be too arrogant to listen to your heart and your vibes, and maybe unlearn a couple of bad habits that (((they))) taught you

midwit appeal to nature "argument"
if this was even moderately true all the retards who ignore facts/logic/science/arguments and just go with things by instinct wouldn't end up killing/disfiguring themselves in the most hilarous ways and earning a darwin award
or just simply immortalizing themselves as "florida man" in the news

you stupid retard, just like you said yourself, it's natural selection, their instincts were retarded so they're dead, working as intended

>if this was even moderately true all the retards who ignore facts/logic/science/arguments and just go with things by instinct wouldn't end up killing/disfiguring themselves in the most hilarous ways and earning a darwin award
But 99.9% of people following their gut don't end up like that. You're confusing the exception for the rule.

>theyre the results of billions years of evolution, their instincts must be fine tuned for survival
>AKSHUALY NO, DESPITE THE BILLIONS YEARS OF EVOLUTION AND SURVIVAL OF THEIR ANCESTORS THEY WERE RETARDS WHO GOT WHAT THEY ASKED FOR LOL
>But 99.9% of people following their gut don't end up like that.
maybe they dont die, but you definitely dont go outside too often / dont have a real job if you think the majority of people arent deadshit retarded and naive, and get constantly fucked up by listening to their retarded inner calls instead of evaluating the situations properly + asking smarter peoples opinions
and I mean THE MAJORITY is like that