What colour is your Bugatti?

what colour is your Bugatti?

Attached: IMG-20220823-WA0005.jpg (254x453, 21.21K)

The Color of this rope I’m about to hang you with

Attached: BED0E495-6282-4108-AABE-16A8979965AD.jpg (602x509, 25.23K)

>bald
>ugly face
>weird looking proportions

The good lord didn't bless this man with good looks, but he's certainly made the most of it.

What color is your hair?

>not having a Koenigsegg
Wew, gonna go cheat some more "records" lmao.

Attached: AndrewTate.jpg (1200x1200, 188.86K)

>hyper faggot cars
For me its a clapped out shitbox thats had so much money dumped into it that it gaps any of these

why does fit hate him so much when he's just trying to turn the vast hordes of fatherless beta zoomers into proper men?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD, THAT IS SO ADORABLE!!! HE ACTUALLY THINKS A BUGATTI IS AN IMPRESSIVE CAR TO OWN!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: laughing at you.gif (444x246, 2.96M)

Based

It's a millenial thang

There are so many good idols one can follow.
>And they choose the on who wouldn't piss in their mouth if they were dying of thirst.
And then they chill all his products on social media and throw a baby tantrum when you call it a 2 layer pyramid scheme
>Inb4 muh color bugatti

He doesn't want to turn any beta zoomers into men. He wants beta zoomers money for self profit. Any Forums provides tough love to make everybody better, he just says edgy stuff to get attention and make them think he is "the man".
Think about it this way, who would you rather have in your life, a chad screaming homophobic slurs at you while he helps you train/diet or a faggot bald nigger who brags about himself and has nothing to offer to you?

no one on fit is a chad tho

what colour is your poonani

Attached: 1556051891119.gif (512x220, 194.31K)

Except for the roidfags, we are all chads here brah

>
>Except for the roidfags, we are all chads here brah

Attached: IMG-20211014-WA0000.jpg (695x701, 112.55K)

HALT STOP

Zoomers like him, millenials hate him.

Thus, I hate millenials.

Those faggots got born in an era where a crisis every 5 years was uncommon and lived in the godly 90's and early 2000's.

Fuck off millenial hippies.

I'm a millennial. I don't mind Tate. Been redpilled since 2014.

u extremely jelly because u will never know normality
I genuinely pity you. I’d say sorry but it’s not my fuckin fault I’m just glad I got to see the last remnants of the real world even if they died too soon. It was planned to fall before we even got here. You are starting beyond the grave

Real men dont drive Niggattis, real men drive 20 years old french redneck minivans. Tate is an insecure faggot.

>where a crisis every 5 years was uncommon
>terrorist attacks on American soil before 9/11
>continuously escalating foreign war that prompted frequent debate over draft implementation
>sars, swine flu, mers raising concerns every few years (chinkflu lockdowns were a political ploy)
>dotcom bubble and energy fucking the economy
>housing bubble
>niggers in the white house for almost a decade
You're also probably too young to remember the PUA grifts of the late 00s and early 10s. It was the exact same shit and was even around much earlier than that.
>guys with the image of an outlandish lifestyle
>dubious life facts including sources of income
>draw attention with "anti-feminist" or otherwise "derogatory" blanket statements about women
>encourage people to buy into the scam (seminars, books, videos/podcasts)
>the actual advice is tame, boring shit you can gather from 9000+ sources for free
>clean yourself up
>take care of your body by exercising
>slowly learn to take risks
>study/educate yourself for a better job and money (or buy into some side hustle shit usually related to the grift, in Tate's case writing copy for amazon products)
>develop your "inner game" (learn to be happy with yourself)
>make friends as it will make it easier to get women and be more contented when they leave after seeing through the bullshit
Nothing new under the sun. I just saved you $50/month for "Hustler University" or RSD/Mystery or whatever retarded gynocentric product being marketed to you. Andrew can come and take me to court now, the quadroon

For me, nothing beats a souped up orange Mazda Rx-7.

Attached: mazda rx7.jpg (600x329, 54.57K)