What are some good looking and quality gym leggings for girls(females(biological))?

What are some good looking and quality gym leggings for girls(females(biological))?
>gf gets back to the gym with me
>watches her calories
>only has shitty leggings that are not designed to handle exercise and sweat
>want to get breathable ones that also make her ass look nicer
Are gymsharks a scam? Is Lululemon that great? Should she just get cheapos aliexpress/shein ones?

Attached: file.png (399x463, 252.35K)

you could just look up the manufacturer for lululemon or gymsharks and see if they make those products for another company. It's literally the exact same without the brand prices

Yeah, that's what I was going to do. I found some paki, chinamen and indians manufacturers but most of the time these are wholesale and things like that. I'll look into their client and try to find other retailers.

Attached: file.png (905x611, 125.19K)

>no you see i need SPECIFIC clothing to be able to lift otherwise its no worth even trying
>what, using a regular plastic bottle? No, I need a fancy 2l bottle with encouraging quotes, what do you take me for
>I cant go to the gym yet, I must finish this playlist first, its really important for my workout!
>can we get some McDonalds today? We earned it! (did nothing but 20 minutes of soft cardio)
I hate women.

Attached: 1586929973492s.jpg (250x208, 8.57K)

my gf has some asics and they make her 10/10 cheeks look even better

Your point is? You can get shit and good quality from the same factory. Not all products and materials are created equal.
I'm not saying brands don't inflate their prices because they know what they are worth. But just because H&M get's leggings from the same factory as x high end brand doesn't mean that they are literally the same.

And this doesn't even need to be argued, you can literally test it yourself. Every single time I end up buying cheap products i'm just reminded how fucking garbage they are. The material, feel, durability, washing, fit, it's just dogshit. The cheaper clothes literally get ruined after one wash. The jeans rip from the crotch in one month, socks have teared LITERALLY in one day.

>The jeans rip from the crotch in one month
you fucking fat lard piece of shit

made for

Gotta check on Asics, we only have Nike stores over here to check on physical items, but they kinda look trash, most of them are made for fat people, and since she's 6'1 she has to get things designed for lardasses.
Thanks.

>socks have teared LITERALLY in one day.
>teared
Torn

>>want to get breathable ones that also make her ass look nicer
Ahh the self-cucking BF.
Tell me where you live user, I can give her some good pounding while you watch

France.
Unfortunately for you I'm not American, your cuckoldry shit has no effect on me.

It’s tore, dumbass
The socks torn in one day?
Ya, sure. If you’re an inbred hick

>be French
>it's literally a fellony to DNA test your kids without your wife's approval
>Government says it's because this would "disrupt many families" and "the peace of the families must be preserved"
>Government literally admits between the lines that women cuck men left and right and many men would find themselves to be victims of paternity fraud if they could test it
Yeah, it's the Ameritards (not one btw) who are massive cuckolds, not the French.
LMAO

Attached: Vive la France.png (620x572, 531.57K)

>being this stupid
The socks tore
The socks have torn

If you're muscular at all and wear slim fit pants they rip in the crotch. Every damn time.

It literally kills your gains if you’re not showing off your ass in tight pants.

>jeans are tough fabric meant for work clothing
>split open at crotch when you bend because they’re too closely fitted and don’t stretch
sounds like slim fit pants are fucking stupid

>France.
hi, frenchanon here too, lululemon is expensive AS FUCK here, like 70 euros for a legging, it's ridiculous, gymsharks arent cheap either

aliexpress and shein are cancer, you'll better get some nike or puma stuff on amazon instead of that.

get some legging at décathlon or Gosport, there are good quality even if they aren't the super popular brand on instagram, and she's supposed to work out until her ass looks nice, not cheating her way out with some shapewear.

They were stretchy jeans too.

Bonjour Frenchbro
American brands are ultra expensive over there, and I didn't think about basé decathlon.
Don't worry she's not trying to cheat through shapewear, just getting nice ones that don't look like sacs à patates.

>Females turn to /fit for fashion advice to enhance their workout in the gym.

Modern day women truly are cunts

Asics, New Balance, and Under Armour are all patrician choices. Personally I'm a fan of wild patterns.