Getting on these next week. Whats the consensus?

Getting on these next week. Whats the consensus?

Attached: F0BB469F-EF57-4454-8546-DC73EF7070ED.jpg (640x480, 30.12K)

try dxm, 20 pills for the first time
put some ambient music sunglasses and enjoy talking with the gods and seeing the numbers

I am prescribed 60mg of methylphenidate daily and I sometimes don't even take it once during a week. 60mg is probably what I take in a month. The magic of this medicine will wear off and turn into addiction if you take it daily.

>Whats the consensus?
You're a sperg

You don't have (((ADHD))), you are just a man that is not passionate about what you do on a daily basis

>dxm
That shit literally kills your brain. Not worth it.

Take it sparingly when needed at low of a dosage as possible.
And what about the actual executive functioning deficits and cognition inherent in people with actual attention deficit disorders their entire lives? Should just try harder and be more passionate obviously... even if they already are. That'll fix everything

FUCK OP

THE PEACH IS RIPE

Attached: FRUITY TOOTY GLUTEY.png (613x1284, 775.3K)

It won't help fight covid, just stick to the vaccine like everyone else

1 week off for every 2 weeks on, you'll thank me.

Amphetamines are great for focus and energy at first, but it quickly becomes manic, anxious, psycho energy and insomnia before you know it.

So for every two weeks you're on it, take a week off. It will feel more magic when you take it again, and you won't turn into a psychotic weirdo.

>Should just try harder and be more passionate obviously... even if they already are. That'll fix everything

Unironically yes

Just like depression and anxiety, it is not a chemical imbalance or problem, it is an environmental problem.

they make you fuck for hours

Not doing it for fun
I need to get through uni somehow and everything else I have tried in the past 5 years failed miserably. As for “ADHD is a meme” I mean so is the entire modern environment

kek
Thanks for the advice. I definitely don’t plan on using them forever and indefinitely. But once I my life is in a decent place I will have more options of coping. Do you do anything specific to reduce comedown?

Well this is good. Some of my friends say the opposite happens.
Yes the environment is a huge issue but I can’t really NEET forever can I?

The on/off protocol will prevent most "come down" or withdrawal stuff, you'll notice it gets harder to sleep towards the end of the second week. I use kratom or benadryl, kratom is the "healthier" option.

Try kratom with it once or twice on the peak, it's better than sex. But keep yourself strict about your dosing schedule because that shit is addictive as absolute fuck together. That "better than sex" thing isn't some kind of exaggeration.

Can’t get Kratom in my cuntry. The weekly 2 on 1 off sounds good though.

What country? I just ordered some for a European friend, it's legal basically everywhere and there's places that ship international. If you can get a mild benzo, that works great too.

It's speed. It can permanently ruin you. The fact that you got this from a doc doesn't change its nature. If you are ok about going on daily amphetamines then do what you want. Remember you were warned.

NZ, we have a completely different drug market. Can’t get cocaine or most normal things like that

I have run out of other options. I understand stimulants are Faustian