Is being tall always an advantage?

Is being tall always an advantage?

Attached: .jpg (944x1030, 198.36K)

Yes.

Only downside is shorter lifespan. I'm sure 6'1ish and down are fine but once you hit 6'5 and up your life is cut drastically shorter from your organs doing more work

6´1-6´3 is the master race. I myself am 6´2/189cm.

No otherwise all humans would be roughly the same height after millions of years of evolution.

I get that old people shrink, but every dude you see making it to 100 is like a fucking dwarf.

manlet bros we gon live to 100 and fuck the widows of these lanklets

Attached: 1663090020829536.png (1024x1024, 1007.31K)

Gd I wish I was a manlet so I can walk up to OP picrel and take a whiff. But yeah, the manlet (non-roided) gym rats are going to likely have the most fulfilling life. As long as you aren't a loser. Long lifespan, that's actually worthwhile because you are going to keep strong and mobile. I'm a fucking giant with a barrel chest with a family hx of heart disease and diabetes. I'm going to fucking die before 70 probably. But die young and leave a mogging corpse I say.

Not on a submarine or if you want to be a fighter pilot

translation:
>not if you want to serve ZOG
I think we’ll all pass on that.

I'm 6'7" 225

>lower back pain
>takes forever to gain size and strength
>bulking is hell
>once you get past 6'5 you kind of look goofy
>in martial arts you have a lot of "open space" for people to exploit
>clothes rarely fit well
>planes are awful
>stress on organs and the body in general

Overall I wish I was shorter but I would rather die than be 5'11

Attached: 20220821_094524.jpg (3024x4032, 1.94M)

i dont want to die for israel

Attached: 0CBB17CE-1C7D-4738-8104-0622856C54E6.jpg (960x954, 145.08K)

For many sports, being average or slightly above average height is better than being super tall. Manlets also don't need as much resources to support and live longer.

Below 6'4 you're a manlet. Above 6'4 you're a lanky faggot. If you're 6'4 youve won the genetic lottery

I'm glad I'll never have to be a tunnel rat in the upcoming mexican/American war.

This is some weird self glorifying cope
>t. actual 6'2 masterrace

Kill all women

>I would rather die than be 5'11
:(
it's not bad at all

fr. i’m 6’1 and i feel like i’m the perfect height. not too tall but tall enough that it garners respect and admiration of my peers and strangers.

>manlet
>not a loser
You are a retarded tallfag that doesnt see the silverspoon in his mouth.

Tall women who are insecure about it (all of them) give me a raging boner. Especially when she realizes you know she's insecure about it.

No.
>203cm

>heel striking
disgusting whore

>Is being tall always an advantage?
No, I'm only 6ft and any housework is designed for people at least half a foot shorter than me, making every task awkward (dishwashing in particular suck, doesn't help that my house is 50 years old)