Savior complex

so I met this girl who's starting at my job and she's a single mom, looking like a paler version of pic rel. I'm a decent looking blond guy with autism so the fact that she's giving me attention is extremely addicting as I rarely get attention from women that attractive. I want to provide for her but it's obviously pretty beta. Should I just take the beta plunge as I'd otherwise have no chance with a woman with that body?

Attached: 1b9f7f331c61c229317b31ec1c6f98d1.jpg (599x1128, 91.57K)

bud, you already are a beta. just be 1

This. A real man steps up to a challenge like this

Read the sticky

Woman like this have 1 or 2 stable fuck boys. Womans are witches

I mean I'd marry before fucking her. probably why she likes me

as a whiteboi it is your nature to betabuxx for Chad and Jamals leftovers

accept your calling

Attached: C8A66849-81C8-42B2-80EF-8223D50D58CC.jpg (1125x703, 566.47K)

>I mean I'd marry before fucking her.

Attached: 522AA53D-5A41-4E39-9EEC-352E6E065DD6.png (240x240, 81.8K)

Mexican detected

>she's a single mom

So you're planning to enslave yourself to a rapidly depreciating asset? If you don't know how stupid this is you deserve your self directed fate.

Ngubu there doesn't even look particularly masculine, whites hoes just hate their own

>she's a single mom, looking like a paler version of pic rel. I'm a decent looking blond guy with autism so the fact that she's giving me attention is extremely addicting as I rarely get attention from women that attractive. I want to provide for her but it's obviously pretty beta.

Compensate by buying a scorpion jacket, becoming a track/stunt and getaway driver.

Attached: related.jpg (500x500, 35.57K)

Just fuck her and then dip dumbass. You don't have to do shit. You just over promise and under-deliver and then end things

So I should work on myself before going for a wife? I was under the impression that latinas as loyal to blond guys.

I can't. I disassociate nice, fat asses with sex. I just want to have kids with her

I get pissed off because every single time I talk to women and make them laugh they say fuck you you're not good enough to fuck me even when I'm not trying to fuck them.
I'm a permavirgin and don't talk unless they talk to me.
I don't know what I do that makes them think I'm trying to fuck them.
I don't care what you do. and you'll never find happiness unless you try opie.

Fuck all the way off, you illiterate fucking nigger. Take your abject, spineless faggotry back to your quarantine board where it belongs.
If that's still too difficult to wrap your tiny brain around, follow any of these links to fuck off to one of the other boards where your relationshit off-topic niggardry belongs.
Then promptly kill yourself at my earliest convenience. Nigger.

OP here, so take my advice with a grain of salt but that could be a way of flirting. They wanna see what lengths you'll go to and might give you a chance. it's a massive turn off to me, though. I just wanna be loved

why do you have such a problem with me? I could save a woman and her child from being leeches. it's not spineless at all. I'd bring her to church, give her some money and eventually marry her and put babies in her if everything goes well

>abloobloobloo, my not-Any Forums thread on Any Forumsabout muh emotions and romantic neglect
Kill yourself immediately.

>why do you have such a problem with me?
Because you post off-topic faggot shit about saving whores from the consequences of their own decisions on a board about fitness. Fuck off, niggerfaggot

>off-topic
have the threads are off topic. go bother one of those
>faggot shit
literally heterosexual shit
>whores' consequences
it's societies' consequence and your dip shit neocon mindset is what's causing women to do this shit in the first place. your taxes will be paying for single mother's regardless. if I have a child out of wedlock I'm going to care for them