Bitemaxxing

How do I increase my bite force? I already have a great grip, now I want to have a great bite that can hold on and rip flesh with ease.

Tools? Exercises?

Attached: bite.png (573x400, 319.4K)

chew stone x failure

Eat tough, chewy foods. Maybe chew mastic gum.

Eat wild boar, the meat is tough and pretty lean, its also a bit strings though

eat a lot of jerky

Buy leather belts and chew them down, progressively overload by increasing the amount of belts you chew per week

go back in time and tell your parents to have you chew a lot and eat tough food so as to develop a strong and big jaw

Any other tools besides food? Like a rubber ball?

There are some jaw training things you can buy, just look them up.

you can chew gum but make sure its sugar free so it doesnt rot your teeth

Why would you do it the unnatural way? Your jaw is meant to grip tear and chew meat. So grip tear and chew meat. Don't use those stupid mastic gum things. Go to the butcher and buy grassfed beef suet, buy a full 5 pounds if they sell it that way. Then cut it up into about the size of a medium piece of beef jerky a quarter inch thick, and chew it. That's all you have to do to workout the jaw.

You will also get bone gains from the saturated fat, cholesterol, CLA, and vitamin K2 in beef fat.

yeah. spend 1k/month on steak or spend 5$ on gum a month. nigger

Your mouth opening is too small. You have no protruding jaw. You have no fangs.

mastic gum is expensive as fuck, beef fat is $10 for 5 pounds

>Fangs
Breh I wear braces and the dentist put extra ligature bands on my fangs today to turn them the right way. They are sore desu

Jaw deadlifts

Attached: bztnkd7c3kp81.jpg (640x598, 105.36K)

You don't have fangs. You have tiny little pathetic canine teeth.
You are a joke. You're not a real predator. You have no protruding jaw.

Attached: 1645583941154.jpg (1024x837, 286.64K)

Attached: 7C6B27DC-D046-4221-B98E-6AF051D4A307.jpg (3000x2246, 474.26K)

Chew gum or get a boxing mouthguard and do isometrics. Ofc when you got that guard you might aswell stop being a bitch that lifts and start boxing

Use your hand gripper as a jaw training tool, wrap a towel and crush it with your two front teeth.

please do not follow the advice people are giving you in this thread. You may develop bruxism