Any Forumsbros does your gf or wife know you go on Any Forums?

If so, what does she think about it?

Attached: 1655430375999.png (922x715, 282.43K)

Why would your wife know what websites you visit?
She wouldn't know what it is anyway

gf? wife? yeah i have one of those haha

A kid saw me posting Nikocado's asshole on here and I had to keep this thing of ours underwraps. Poor kid, could have been something if he wasnt so stupid.

My wife kind of hates it and is worried I'm talking to girls on here / thinks I spend too much time posting and not enough time working.
My gains however speak for themself, so she tolerates it overall.

She doesnt really care. Views it like Instagram or anything else I might scroll while shes around. Just wants me off my phone and paying attention to her.

Attached: 1653232792301.png (384x383, 168.17K)

You're legitimately retarded if you allow your gf to know you visit here. Doesn't matter how you explain it, the moment she visits for herself and sees "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" "uoooh little girl pussy!!!!" or "i wish someone would just go into ____ and shoot dead all those jew rats" her opinion of you will change dramatically (not in a good way).

Literally this.

kinda same, i almost got caught posting nikocado ass while at a family dinner
also one time my cousin saw me shitposting in a derek thread so i had to explain who this deformed half naked buff dude is and why i have 12 pictures of him saved on my phone

Attached: 1561474435794.png (645x773, 9.6K)

>is worried I'm talking to girls on here
>girls
>here

Attached: apu_laughing_smoking.png (713x611, 25.91K)

My ex knew but she was a normie so she thought I spent hours laughing at gore.

One coworker caught me lurking Any Forums on my phone once. He never said anything but the dude turned out to be a huge Any Forumstard as well but we have never ever touched the subject.

>his wife doesn't know he hates niggers, loves cunny and wants to shoot Jews
Ngmi

She's also floated the idea that a bunch of homos might try to make me post my juicy glutes to jerk off over. She's not naieve.

>is graphic designer
Recommended her the /gd/ board for some freeware shit. Didn't really know how to navigate the board well. Also didn't understand Chan humor, which i kinda overlooked.
Otherwise mostly this

How’d you find out he was a Any Forumsack?

He mentioned it after I gave him a blowjob once.

She does but doesn't mention it or care.
She's a redditor. Keeps things spicy around here.

We once put our photos on /soc/ to see who was hotter. She didn’t ask much else about the website.

Used to browse at my ex's house, she thought it was humorous. Current girl is too conditioned to bring it up yet.

Probably not real, but incredibly hot

Attached: 1637180625857.jpg (479x479, 15.28K)

bros, how do you actually go about this? im scared of her thinking im a racist. everyone hears Any Forums and assumes the worst. im just here for giggles