I adapt my gym schedules to coincide with beautiful women...

I adapt my gym schedules to coincide with beautiful women. Today i saw a few of them arrriving just when I was leaving so I'm gonna start going a little bit later.

Attached: 1662918599098323.jpg (124x125, 2.32K)

I was thinking about this at the gym today. I’m going to make a note when specific girls are in the gym and go then.

Il always do that, today there was a really beautiful one that left a few minutes after I arrived. And when I was leaving a really beautiful one was arrriving.
So I have to decide. I can also arrive a lot earlier when a lot of cute zoomer girls arrive after school. I'm neet so I can go whenever I want. Though choices

Good plan sir. Best of luck and good wishes to you.
- Rhajesh
Sent from my iPhone

Beautiful women do the same thing to me. It scares me so i change my gym routine to avoid them.

Based op enjoying the fruits of life.

if they are arriving as you are leaving then that means you should be going a bit sooner so you can be in the gym at the same time as them you brainlet. If you go later you’ll miss them entirelt

Why? They are arrriving when I live, so I should arrive at the same time as them to be there with them

I love women and sex so much bros.

Ive never had sex. But maybe i can meet a female from my gym and marry her

if they are coming as you are going you need to be coming sooner so they are there when you are going

I'm worried a woman is adapting her schedule to mirror mine

I don't understand.
I was leaving the gym and she was arrriving at the gym. That means I should arrive later so I can be at the same time with her right?

Attached: 1639656601136.png (839x768, 473.61K)

I like to look at them, I have never had one of my own

i legitimately can't tell if people just come to these boards and purposely say the most retarded shit imaginable to bait (you)s
or if they're all actually this retarded
i feel like it's a mix of both and it's getting out of hand

Who is saying retarded things? Me (OP) or him?

well jannies are too retarded to do their job, seriously any user with half a brain who's been here a few years can tell trolling from good posts and would be able to delete the proper posts. I don't know what cess pit they're getting our jannies from. I guess they're all retarded because now you need a fucking discord account to be a janny so they're guaranteed braindamaged from the start

Show up a little earlier than you usually would. Wait in your car in you have to, then when you see her walking towards the door, also start walking to the door. Depending on how close she is when you start you'll probably have to walk a little faster than normal to ensure you get there before she does. Just don't run there like a retard. Hold the door open for her, and when she walks through, smile and introduce yourself. "Hi, I'm user". That's all it takes to start a conversation, then you can continue it from there once inside.

are you saying jannies should go full reddit and just delete any post they consider “trolling” or not serious?

I adapt my gym schedules to avoid dumb whores. If they start following me I glare at them until they fuck off.

But to do that I should arrive a bit later? Or i would be waiting for 2 hours in the car.
I arrive at 6 and leave at 7:30. She arrives at 7:30. That means I should arrive later, not earlier.

This is also based, just in different ways

I like to be around women because I don't interact with them in real life. Just being close to them and maybe smell them or take creepshots motivates to go to the gym

Good. Women are best at being an inspiration, a muse. A figure you are supposed to admire from afar, because once you speak to it you see through the mirage and start powerlifting and going to parades

should have been more clear, I mean not just any post but sometimes there is really bad spam on the board masquerading as good posts and at this point they barely try to hide it, but """technically""" they adhere to the rules because they asked what lifts for this fuckin twitter screencap thread. at least a quarter of the catalog is stuff like this and it just stays up