Red pill me on being 5'8-5'10

Red pill me on being 5'8-5'10

Attached: 1659398643038071.jpg (768x1024, 120.97K)

I'm not into Asians but I might would once.

youre shorter than me so youre a manlet

If you're that height don't EVER squat or deadlift. I literally lost an inch of height after hitting PRs in both lifts and was shorter by an inch. It's fucking over, it NEVER even started.

Attached: 1657961193051.jpg (225x225, 11.91K)

5'10 here, I've been mistaken for being 6ft a ton of times. Women don't really know when your this close, just hold your head high and walk with pride.

So are you going to an hero or?

Its fine Im barely 5'10 and have a girl who is an acutal model though not a supermodel but like decent level, for clothes lines and shit like that. a solid 8.5 in my opinion but no one here believes me when I post this in blackpill threads to make a point that height does not in fact determine 100% of your value to most women even the attractive ones.

I'm 5'8". Lost virginity to an asian cutie, made a couple others lust after me, eventually settled with a 5'2" girl of my own ethnicity. Just don't be ugly or a shitty person and you'll be fine.

I bet you squat high bar you faggot. deadlifts had nothing to do with it

If you have poor posture you're actually 1 inch taller. Jajrvdaiakbefbjdiskanebfhsuuajzbebxuqiakdbdhjsuqizndbxhuqqijzbfhwuqizjfbxhuqjabfjwuqksnfbjwjqndbfjxi, also, reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep

you're short and will get manhandled by 6' twinks
it's over

is he explaining to her that the poggers face is based on an asian guy and so it kind of looks like her?

No he probably said "Poggers" out loud, and she was like, "What the fuck is poggers", and instead of explaining that it's a nerdshit streamer term he felt the need to actually show her it.

it sucks

he got laid after that btw. girl confirmed it on twitter. here's the link:
[Purchase Any Forums gold to see this link]

people under 5"7 shouldn't even talk about height. you have no idea what life is like for me at 5"4, and me, being short, can only imagine the absolute nightly torment my brothers 5"3 and under go through.

quite frankly i dont know what is keeping me from sewer side.

If you are under 6'0 you were abandoned by God. Just live life seeking the best enjoying you can get and don't bother with His restraints

what makes you say things like that? are you a tranny?

180cm here and I have an 8 to 9 out of 10 gf whos 10 years younger than me.

5’10” here, have fucked over 30 women in my life, currently in my earlier 30s. I’ve had no problem with height, although I wish I was a little taller… but it is what it is. Thank god I have a nice face, nice body, and am intelligent and normal. Couldn’t imagine being like 5’5”, fat, retarded.

Attached: 00F70145-5597-479C-91D1-84BA67CFC53F.jpg (640x1136, 157.48K)

Why would you swear fealty to someone who doesn't give a shit about you?