How do I get a bumble date

I know some anons out there are hooking up with dating apps. I have a decent face (6-7 rated on the most toxic harsh rating incel message boards so I know it's an honest rating). Decent body (picrel). High paying job and have been told I'm charismatic although I am not very outgoing with strangers in public.

However I can't get to the point of those things mattering since I only get 2 matches per week and usually the are mainly obese or bots/thots shilling their iG. When I match with a human female they generally are reluctant to meet in person and sends slow/1 word messages

Is this all entirely based on my height? (I'm 5'6 listed height as 5'7). I know that's a bad height but it can't be a death sentance on its own. I have had casual sex and long term relations before (in person meetings, never from an app) I know it's not impossible for me , but the app seems impossible.

Shohuld I post a physique pic on my profile? I only have standard pictures of my face and some group photos outdoors specifically curated to scenes where I'm around other manlets and women to downplay my height. Do I need to invent some corny character for myself to look more interesting? I just like to workout, roon, play video games with my friends, work in the yard and read about Biblical archeology. Do I need to pretend to have "cool fun interesting " normie hobbies to get a date?

Attached: vvvvv.png (750x816, 375.42K)

you're juicy

Dating apps like Bumble, Tinder, Hinge, etc are completely fucked. 2020 and prior you could've gotten away with a few basic pics and a decent bio but ever since Covid happened in 2020 the normalfags have taken over and eveyr basic bitch wants you to act like a hyper-ironic wigger zoomie. Muttcut and all. You're best chane at pussy will be 40+ MILFS but be willing to drive upwards of 2 hours to see them. Twinks, depending on where you live, can be an option as well but the ones that actually look like their pics and looks good are a fucking rarity.

Sorry bro, you missed the train unless you already have/can develop the modern male persona.

Almost forgot: if you do manage to match and date some girl off these apps you will come to find that the se is absolutely not worth it. We're talking unenthusiastic, toothy blowjobs where she doesn't even try to get more than half your cock in her mouth along with laying there like a dead fish. Good luck trying to get her to do shit like eat ass. 4 years ago eating ass was a guaranteed by the second or third fuck, maybe even the first.

You're more suited for grindr

shut up monkeypox faggot

I'm gonna shill a youtube channel but it's worth checking out: Playing With Fire. Dude focuses on Tinder game and other dating apps. Helped me a lot. None of the ideological redpill bullshit, just tells you how to play Tinder to get matches. If I were to guess your profile and photos suck ass. You're a 7 in real life but look like a 3 in your tinder profile because of the photo choice or bio.

forgot to add: fuck yes you need to have your physique on there. This selfie can go as the second or third pic.

Romance is an empty endeavor now. Its just meaningless sex. Why bother?

You aren't doing anything wrong. As another user pointed out, Tinder, Bumble etc are all terrible right now. Probably the best is Hinge which is remaining because it's more a dating app than anything.
Tinder is filled with fatties and pajeets who ruined it, and the hot girls only go on there for an ego boost.
You are still better off trying to meet women naturally IRL

Bumble is worst of the worst. Less women on there than other apps and they keep inactive profiles on there. You’re stiffing yourself with the exposed height. Tinder is better suited for your needs.

all the apps are in ruins right now. it's like 5-1 male to female. meet people through friends and events, so called warm approach, apps are a waste of time. if you can get a girl on an app you can get a better girl in real life.

How do I actually speak to women in real life? I’ve had basically zero success on online dating bar one or two conversations that went past three messages. I’m not the best looking, 5’7, fat and I’m a bit autistic. How do I improve? Currently losing weight btw down from ~180lbs to ~173lbs

Homophobia has no place on this board

Im a chink so I had to lead off with my shirtless pic. Tried without and i got like 25% of the matches i did

>Homophobia has no pl-ACK!!!

Attached: 1663105395965632.png (512x512, 352.62K)

call them pretty works everytime, also use hinge

Attached: no effort dates.jpg (2872x4432, 1.16M)

>5'6 listed as 5'7"
its over for you but then again, it never really began did it?

That's tough. I'm getting a bit long in the tooth to keepup with zoomie culture
Will check it out
interesting. I heard it was a turnoff to chicks but that was probably on reddit or something where they said that

mirin

no this is misunderstood.there's two kind of manlets early bloomers and stunted from birth. Ones in this group like myself end up shorter because we start puberty too early which results in fusing bones at too young of an age. I was 90% percentile in height at some point in elementary school. I was one of the bigget kids in the class and the first to get facial hair. Unironically used to school kids in my neighborhood at pickup basketball until around when high school started. Even then the late bloomers (mostly ended up 6+) didn't get their growth spurts to 16 or 17. I knew I wasn't tall but frankly didn't even realize I was short until I was around 18 and left my home town social circle

This. Bumble is hands down the fucking worst. Ugliest girls, highest standards, worst dates I been on.
You can find quality women on Tinder but you have to realize what you are: a product.
1. Take HIGH quality photos that almost look professional. In fact, have one actually professional photo on it.
2. Have a casual, kind of funny bio that isn't demanding in anyway. Give her something to talk about. Don't just list off a bunch of shit. Say something revealing but not too embarrassing.
3. Initialize all conversations with a joke. Then ask her questions about herself. DO NOT GLOAT ABOUT BEING STRONG OR RICH. Drop subtle hints if you want.
4. Set up a date. Choose an exact place and a rough time. Do not be like "I might be free Saturday, wanna hang out?" say "Hey have you heard of this bar X? Wanna go with me Saturday sometime after 7pm?".

>taking women to dinner as a first date
Cringe. But I agree Hinge tends to be better, though like other dating apps it's still 50-50 whether they respond to messages after matching. I'll try your approach with complimenting and immediately asking for a date.

You can fuck my ass if you want

So where did you bury them?