How much do you spend on groceries?

How much do you spend on groceries?

Attached: 1663187123254685.jpg (828x894, 166.9K)

$6

To be honest if I travel, I eat shit like this. Because its convenient.

Making a real meal in a hotel room is impossible.
Renting a place with kitchen and making stuff is still hard, because you miss the little things you have home.

And if you do this twice a year, you wont end up in fph

I usually spend around 35-50 dollars per week. Up to 70-90 dollars if I'm just running low on everything.

~$50/month

>trying to hide the two boxes of sugar water behind the bananas

>tuna
>deenz
>granola
>dried fruit
What the fuck are you talking about bro? You can't make a tuna fish sandwich in a hotel room?

I spent $110 today on a rotisserie chicken, 2 packs of blueberries, 2 loaves of bread, pack of roma tomatoes, 2 dark chocolate bars, 2 mio water enhancers, shredded pizza mozzarella, pack of bacon, carton of eggs, and a carton of table cream

Go back faggot

Attached: E6E4458D-547F-4989-B43A-91F18C8B0E7C.png (600x598, 222.05K)

>$41 spent on "groceries" and the only thing resembling real food is some bananas the retard probably bought organic
>how much do you spend on groceries?
6 lbs chuck roast: $30
5 dozen eggs: $11
5lbs grass fed ground beef patties: $18?
2 gallons of whole milk: $7
I forgot how much the two-pack of grass-fed ghee costs but that lasts me about a month while the rest lasts about two weeks.
Random fruits: maybe $10 for a week or two
So that's about $76 for two weeks. Not including the ghee

I currently live in a hotel. Its deenz, cheese, oats, and raw fruits and vegetables. Not difficult and not expensive. Yes its very boring

I grow my own potatoes, tomatoes, lettuce, I also have 7 apple trees and a cherry tree. If you are still shopping for overpriced processed poison you are a fool.

Post your apples applet

I harvest mid-Aug and sell 99% of it to a local apple juice company, it's also pitch dark outside where I am so no photo for you

>natures own
I stopped buying that goyslop bread when I noticed it didn't get moldy after 2.5 months, unrefrigerated.

I would never tire from that.

Just a few purchases from one store over the past month.

>$1 for six bananas
>$4.50 for four name brand pizzas and teriyaki sauce
>$9 for about 6lbs of pizza rolls
>2x $5 for milk and a pack of ten protein granola bars
>$1 for bread and five energy snack bars
>$8 for 1lb NY strip thin cut

If you couldn't tell, I seek out clearance and discounted items. The food would go a lot further if it wasn't for three people.

I had some that said best by 9/15 and it was moldy two days ago.
Even Walmart brand hamburger buns went bad a week after its best by date.

50 dollars per week/ 2600 per year

Tedt

No shot. Eggs are $5 a dozen and beef is certainly not cheaper than $5 a pound if it's remote quality.