Just cut and take the leanp

>just cut and take the leanp...

Attached: kevin-smith-and-ben-affleck-2000-5c418f06089c446db456d794c562a785.jpg (1777x1333, 281.57K)

I’m glad Ben still talks to Kevin. That said Kevin needed to make good on those retirement threats he keeps making when he is on his period.

nigga that’s Arnold Schwarzenegger

J U S T

I think surviving the heart attack was probably one of Smith’s worst career moves, though I’d still rate Comic Book Men THE worst.

i liked clerks 2

How does he look so awful? He doesn't look Auschwitz tier skinny overall, but it's like the life was sucked out of his face and a synthetic corpse was left over

I did too, but I think it only resonates with losers who were stuck in food service/retail way too late in life.

He followed Pen Jillette’s potato veganism.

But he looks better than he would at the same age +100lbs

If you lose massive amounts of weight too late in life your face will never fully recover and you'll always look like your head is a bit deflated.

Probably used an extreme weight loss method that deprived his body of important nutrients. He just looks weak, like he’s lacking in B vitamins or something.

>be Ben, Kevin's "actor friend" who has fucked both prime Britney and prime J.Lo
>try hand at writing and directing, make Good Will Hunting
>Go on to also write and direct The Town and direct Argo

Has there in the history of the world ever been a more brutal mog than this?

Attached: NotHisFault.jpg (983x1500, 538.46K)

He still looks better than when he was fat and he added years to his life, I don’t see a problem

I liked it too. Reboot was just depressing though and Yoga Hosers.. well.. let's not get into that. Kevin's last good film imo was Tusk, somehow Johnny Depp was the worst part of that. Not sure how that happened.

Lifetime of fatness + meme diet + heart attack will make you look that way.

I watched part of the newer Jay and silent bob and it made me realize how much youth I wasted on being a worthless skinnyfat stoner with nothing to offer myself or the world. Imagine being that guy at 50, a fucking dude weed ironybro at 50 years old. The realization was so horrible that I now harbor like 1940's far right wing tier views about almost everything to do with human development, fitness and civilization itself. Any kinos for this feel Any Forums?

There's a reason he has that beard thing.

Reboot was so damned painful. I hadn’t really paid attention to his stuff since Zach and Miri. I think that movie broke him the rest if the way.

Skinny neck, no muscularity overall, heart shaped face with low ears which stick out.

No eyelashes is the one thing that really sticks out as uncanny

Yeah and those puffy eyelids unlike Ben who has hooded eyes