Is there anyway to get drunk without a hangover? I seen herbal supplement pills in whole foods...

Is there anyway to get drunk without a hangover? I seen herbal supplement pills in whole foods.. I know food helps but not a cure all. I would care if I didn't work out but coming I the gym next day and being weak is mental anguish. I don't even feel bad until I try to lift weights and realize I'm burnt out..

Attached: 1663096916273110.jpg (1591x827, 501.98K)

nope, doesn't work that way, but you can reduce it by drinking a glass of water after each drink.
also only drink good quality liqueur. my worst hangivers were product of terrible quality liqueur

Gb2pol

Just drink a lot of water and eat a lot.

I rarely drink but in uni i did and when i do i drink at shitload but never get a hangover.
I usually have problems sleeping so im unironically more focused and alert the day after drinking.
Trick is to drink a shitload of water, before you go to sleep drink water till you almost puke and then drink some more.
As soon as i get back home i start chugging water and do so until i go to bed.

Alright, here's your golden grail from a certified alcoholic. Prevention is the best medicine, but if you've absolutely got to get fucking blasted off your face, what you do is set aside two pints of water and this combination of pills: 162 mg aspirin, 200 mg ibuprofen, 200mg caffeine, and 2 of your favorite B-complex vitamin. When you come stumbling home, before you fall face-down into bed and pass out, you FUCKING ABSOLUTELY REMEMBER to take these pills and chug one pint of water. The instant you wake up, you chug the second pint, extra caffeine pill optional, and take your vibrant yellow morning piss. It's not a full hangover preventative, but it'll take what would be a 10 down to a 4.

The painkillers are obvious enough, but the way your body metabolizes alcohol happens to remove just about every B vitamin in your body. Dehydration aside, that's why you feel like death run over in the morning. The caffeine pill is there to kick-start the process. You'll be out cold before it kicks in, and it'll help move things along.

Smaller tips are, of course, stay hydrated. More important, though, avoid sugary sweet drinks, stick to straight or mixed with soda at the most. Chugging half a bottle of Kahlua will massively spike your insulin, and this is the second big contributor to why your body revolts. Also, have a big carb-heavy breakfast planned and ready to go, you don't want to be still dizzy and trying to make flapjacks.

Not really. Drink lots of water when drinking. That will help.

>take caffeine pill
>fall asleep

Wut?

Have a water between drinks
Neck a lucozade sport/gatorade before bed and first thing in the morning
Have a bacon and egg sarnie on waking

Reading comprehension, nigga. Like I said above, if you're drinking enough to need this stack, you're going to pass out long before it kicks in.

No this is like 5-6 shots lol. I don't even feel a hangover I just want to not feel weak. My bench will go down by 50 lbs for the day after.. I only drink to meet women. I will try the B vitamins

this is so true. alcohol dehydrates you. if you don't want to feel nauseous or even throw up, drink as much water as possible

Ah yeah, fair enough. Yeah, one before bed and maybe another in the morning will do the trick then. Godspeed, boss, go get you some.

ive found that drinking iso powder with 1,5l of water will help reduce a hangover a fuckton
really

It basically replaces the electrolytes you lost due to pissing. Take with water once before driking and once after. Alternatively once at before sleep and once before waking

Attached: engov_20922_l.png (570x380, 256.36K)

This. It's about all you can do. Also eat while drinking and drink some electrolyte beverage in the morning (gatorade, pedialyte, whatever).
I feel sick just thinking of the hangovers from drinking Karkov with the boys years ago. I'm so glad I rarely drink anymore, fucking can't stand being hungover.

You need to take Aromatase Inhibitors like Exemestane. Don't need much but it frees up liver function to process the alcohol really fast

Water between drinks. Elotrans and Ibuprofen as soon as you wake up

>only drink beers
>Drink em fast
>Puke between the first 10-20 beer (if you drank fast it's gonna be ez as fuck)
>if you didn't puke once during the night clean it one time for good just before sleeping
Guaranteed no hangover after
>T. 31 years old drank all summer with 19 years old and never got one hangover

Tactical pukes are king. Been doing that since college. Then down 2 pints of water immediately afterwards with aspirin. Never had any major issues

Drinking water between drinks does jack shit for me. Eating junk food right before bed mitigates it a little but not by much and im never hungry when drunk so i got to force it down which makes me want to puke usually. Getting plenty electrolytes helps mitigate it another 5% at most.

The only thing that works for me is to drink less, but i usually cant stop and always end up either blackout drunk or near blackout drunk which is why i rarely drink nowadays

fuck off Any Forums faggot

Have good genes

t. Get no hangover from anything up to 6 drinks, only 2h of feeling weird after getting up after 10+ drinks

Same except I don't even take the aspirin or the water. I've been doing it all summer with the exact same tactics and never had one hangover
And we were waking up fucking late at that
Like 3 am-9am on the regular
I'm still amazed my body can handle it that much
get that ibuprofen out of the way you already hammered your liver all night with alcohol and you are already giving him more to treat, this is dangerous

Unironically drink more. If your body gets used to drinking a 30 rack every Friday and Saturday, and 5-6 shots every night of the week, you'll stop getting hangovers very quickly.

Avoid any and all sugary drinks and cocktails. Those are the worst.

Also, ham and cheese lunchables are a godsend. For some reason they are god-tier at preventing hangovers.

Absolutely this as well. Everyone else in my fraternity didn't understand why I'd never be fucked up the night after a party.

Glutamine and b vitamins

Caffeine is retarded. Alcohol already nukes your sleep, caffeine will make it much worse.