Fuck this shit

My bench E1RM in January: 185
My bench E1RM today, 8 months later: 192
I have not skipped a single fucking day of gym
Should I just quit?

Attached: D10BFFDF-6A9A-450C-A02C-75A13335E1C5.jpg (1170x1474, 910.17K)

Tell me your bench press workout. Tell me exactly what you do. Also tell me your diet. I will help you if you do this.

>all the other guys are looking at jailbait on tik tok and telegram or some shit
>me, abstaining from sin

Attached: 1645709646891.jpg (640x640, 114.94K)

1: do you do cardio?
2: have you ever had a full rest since starting?

I have a sock fetish and Im honestly about to wank it to OPs pic

Right now I do beginners 5/3/1 3 day full body.
Monday is 5/3/1 FSL bench after squat followed by 3x10 incline dumbbell, Wednesday is OHP 5/3/1 followed by 3x10 flat bench cable. Friday is 5/3/1 FSL bench before squat followed by 3x10 incline dumbbell.

Before this I did 2 days 3x6 heavy flat bench and 2 days 4x8 flat bench followed by 4x8 incline bench.

Before that I did SL5x5 where bench stalled at 155x5.

Right now my diet is 500+ calorie deficit every day and I am gaining weight. Prior to this was maintenance and before that a small deficit.

I don’t do cardio but I work physical labor part time which is like LISS 5 hours a day.

I’ve had a couple weeks of family vacation and 1 week I had covid since I started, other than that, I think I didn’t go to gym 1 day cause I had to help a hoarder move into his apartment and I was too tired to go.

If you've already ruled out the obvious like not eating enough, not training hard enough, overtraining/needing a deload, then it could just be that you need to take a break from benching. Take 4 weeks off bench, do other chest exercises. Focus on incline or decline bench if you haven't so far, do some cable crossovers or machine chest presses. Then come back to bench, it should skyrocket.

>500+ calorie deficit and I am gaining weight
I figured it out OP, you are pants on head retarded

I haven’t taken a deload but I’m still a novice lifter so they shouldn’t be necessary. I’ve switched between dumbbells and barbell bench a couple times and never saw any real progress in my lifts.
I’ve always been tempted to just quit all barbell work for a while and do purely machines though. Everything I read says barbell lifts build the most muscle but I’m building no muscle so maybe machines are valid in my case?

Sorry, I meant 500+ calorie surplus. I’m eating like 3500+ calories a day.

sounds like you wouldn't even know what your max is because you never let yourself recover

run 5km at least once a week instead of lifting and do all your chest exercises in two workouts spread at least 3 days apart

Time to bulk, boy

>Watching jailbait online
Trust me jailbait is even more dangerous IRL

>Be me, old ass boomer
>Talking to some fresh 16yo
>She has an rather lose bra and top and her straps keeps falling
>When she get closer to talk to me I can see her bra going away from her chest and I start to see the beginning of her nipple
>Tfw.jpg
>Start to look a bit but try to keep it discreet
>At some point she interlace her bra and top starps with one an other so they don't fall anymore
>Scared she actually saw what I was looking at and did it because of me

Another time
>QT about to be 17
>She ask me for a massage so I oblige and go behind her and start massaging her
>I go a bit under her shirt to massage her
>Realize that she has nothing on her shoulders
>Tfw she actually braless
>Start to think about her perky lil tits under her shirt and how they actually really close to my hands
>Start to feel my boner popping and I was wearing loose clothing so I had to get up and leave without wasting any time

Same girl but when she was 17 (about to be 18)
>She message me all the time
>I answer her
>She keeps sending me strange snap where she is in jacuzzi in bikini
>One time she start to lick her own lips seductively toward the camera
>Sometimes she "jokes" like I'm her boyfriend
>Ignore those cuz I don't want to be seen as the pedo boi but I would berry my dick in her (PHAT) ass if the world was just

Now she is legal and going onto her 20 ies but she doesn't want any shit to do with me, even feel like I disgust her when at first she was a fucking tease
Fuck this gay world, why did God had to make women from 16-25 so good looking and make half of em illegal
I swear I'm not a bad guy

I literally saved that tiktok a few days ago. Busted a huge load, was good

How many days a week do you work out, and how many reps of bench do you do a day, how many sets etc

Attached: 1663162305530494.jpg (750x1024, 121.89K)

>I’m still a novice lifter so they shouldn’t be necessary
Stop believing all the bullshit you see online. You deload when you feel like you need to. I deloaded 8 weeks into training because I felt sluggish and tired and the weight started slowing down. Lifted half volume for 1 week and then came back feeling fresh and setting new PRs every session.

If you seriously haven't deloaded in 8 months then that might be your problem

Why did you write a long pedo story off of one word being mentioned you fucking weirdo

Currently bulking. Every lift isn’t moving actually but bench is the worst of all my lifts.
Are you sure running instead of lifting is going to improve lifting?
This was disgusting to read, but also, how are you an “old ass boomer” and apparently get way more attention from women than I do.
3 day full body
Monday, Friday: flat bench 5/3/1 FSL, 3x10 push-up, 3x10 incline dumbbell bench
Wednesday: 3x10 cable bench
Should I finish this cycle of 5/3/1 then deload or just start now? There’s 4 more gym sessions remaining.

Here is how i broke my sticking point. Dont barbell bench for 3 months. Replace all variations with dumbells.

Retest in 3 months and you will smash it

Beginners, in fact, take deloads. In reality not every exercise will progress at the same rate, and deloading is a way to add recovery to one lift while the others can progress as they do. You don't stop being a beginner because you deload, you stop being a beginner when deloading everything stops helping. That's a sign that your strength is starting to outstrip your capacity for recovery, which is something that will happen to everyone who trains right. And really, 192 as a 1RM is a pretty, like, average time to do that sort of thing.
Seriously man, just add in the deload week. You'll make more progress than just grinding your gears as is.

Switch to benching twice a week. Try warming up and doing 160 3 sets of 5. Then incline dumbells 4x10. I promise that will get your max up. When it gets easy then go 165 3x5. Keep doing that until you stall then try something else.

Alright I’ll take a de load week after I finish this cycle of 5/3/1.
Hopefully it helps. Should I just do the core barbell lifts super light for that week or what?
Also will I stop getting headaches after gym if I do it?
I used to bench twice a week and I switched to three times because twice gave me 0 progress.
I followed almost that exactly and didn’t see any progress.

>Should I finish this cycle of 5/3/1 then deload or just start now?
Finish it, train as hard as you usually do. Then do a full deload where you cut the volume in half and the weight by about 10-20%. So if you did 3x10 at 150lbs you would do 3x5 at 135 lbs. During deload don't take anything even close to failure. Your gym sessions will be short and you'll feel like you're not doing anything but that's the point. Some people skip the gym entirely for a week but I don't recommend that. Don't cut calories during deload, eat as you would during normal weeks.

>pedo
YThey look like women and you'd be hard pressed to tell their ages if you saw them and most likely would give them above 18
Btw it is perfectly legal to fuck 16+ in my country, I could have but did not
>Disgusting to read
Nothing litteraly happened
>and apparently get way more attention from women than I do.
Oh you just jelly then
Idk I'm just a regular dude that is a bit older than them.
I'm funny, nice and pleasant to be around so they stay around me. The rest that happened is only the product of me being around