Why is this dumbfuck generation like this???

Why is this dumbfuck generation like this???

Attached: A282E85F-1164-4564-B6B7-C297E6CA4721.jpg (628x1024, 126.83K)

Based. Seethe jews.

we pretending welfare is new to these people?

Apathy and a genuine belief that America is in a death spiral and there is no point in trying. Your never going to achieve the generational gains in material wealth your parents did by destroying work life balance. so enjoy your time with your loved ones and live a fulfilling life. Lift weights, go hiking with your son, raise chickens, grow a garden. THEY were never going to let the lesser people continue to accumulate wealth at mid 20th century levels so win by loving life.

I wanna ruin your kids future. That's why

why the shit shouldn't they? you should be able to work lightly for everything you need in life. tech should do much of what was strenuous in most of history

I mean this sounds like an excellent idea for black communities.

>Get called a goyslave for working 60+ hour work weeks to build wealth
>Reject that
>Get called dumbfuck
Well what do you want?

>”WHY WONT YOU FUCKING MILLENNIALS WORK HARDER TO MAKE ME MORE MONEY AGHHH!

They wants (you)s

I am a millennial and I will not lift a finger for western society to survive

Good
Less people buying houses means easier for me to buy a house in the future to raise my family.
t. code monkey making six figures who "works" 40 hours a week.

Boomers kept robbing us of our future little by little until there's nothing left while changing the entire structure of society to be against white males by design. Why bother when I can work for five to ten years and then retire? Very very few people actually want freedom so it's not as threatening as people imagine it is. For every free man there's 100,000 men who are more than happy to live and die only for the sake of consooming and providing gibs to women and shitskins.

Did you say something? I'm on break.

you're a retard. you're not competing against people buying houses you are competing against banks and conglomerates doing that.

Millennials had to work twice as much as boomers to get half as much. That is why they are a fucking mess. Good for them for realizing that a life of wagecucking isnt going to make them happy. Perhaps their new found time can help them improve themselves.
Oh and OP, you're either way too old or way too young to be here. Either come back when you've had a job or go enjoy your pension fund instead of wasting your time here

Attached: 1654366018575.png (349x340, 169.91K)

But these are not millenials, these are niggers, I am confuse

why would you sacrifice yourself for a bunch of people and institutions that don't care about you?

it's just rebranding of what they already do.

I will add that I am not even a coping millennial. Im a zoomer about to graduate from my masters and I am sick of seeing millennials who have thrown their life away at their job while coping with dumb shit like more laid back company culture.
Just accept that there are shitty jobs and that someone has to do them. Demand good pay and work-life balance. Dont pretend your boss is doing you a favor by hiring you

I make twice the average income for my area and I still wouldn’t be able to afford a house without wage slaving for 20-30 more years. Meanwhile I’d have to be investing left and right to maintain the value of my money since if I stick it in a savings account its value would be obliterated by inflationary policy.

Also, who wants to work in the modern office environment anyways? HR policies have turned corporate America into a miserable hellhole and the office is full of hideous fat fucks. No thanks.

Millencels literally can’t do anything right lmao

>he listens to the Any Forums NEETs
lmoa

What area?

fitness?

>Being such a contrarian that you're pretending you actually want to work
Pretty much this exactly There's no point busting my ass for work when I'm not going to be able to afford a house. I'm probably not going to retire. I'm just trying to travel and live the best life I can before the whole world goes down the shitter.

Attached: Fci6whJaAAEkLwJ.png (1732x1312, 656.89K)