I'm going to start Invisalign in a couple months and fix my teeth. Have any of you guys done that before? Any tips...

I'm going to start Invisalign in a couple months and fix my teeth. Have any of you guys done that before? Any tips? Will it be harder to eat and reach my calorie and protein goals with them?

Attached: 1660918256860971.jpg (1080x1350, 1.85M)

would love to fuck this slampig. assuming nobody knew about it of course

how do I attract this phenotype as a blond haired blue eyed white man? Can I literally just go up to her and tell her she's beautiful?

BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED

your first mistake was using that image for the thread, fucking dumbass. now look, you've attracted all the coombrains.

Nobody will want to fuck you with your plastic braces either you vain 15 yo faggot. You didn’t make any gains you look like shit anyway. Hope this page goes to page 10

>Fat brown pig
Kys OP.

>Nobody will want to fuck you with your plastic braces either you vain 15 yo faggot
It's not vanity my mouth feels uncomfortable and I can't really close my lips without forcing it because my teeth get in the way

What image should I have used then? I didn't have any I thought were related so I just picked that.

Then get regular braces, I bet you don’t look like you lift now.

Why regular braces when Invisalign works just as well and is less visible?

The thing about fucking that far down is they’re gonna get so excited they fucked a Chad and go and tell absolutely everyone. Only way to do it is go far from home.

You take them out to eat, brush your teeth, and put them back in.
If you eat out of home a lot you might have to make some commendations like bringing a travel toothbrush and toothpaste with you.

Know why you don’t body? You know you have no gains and your thread sucks.

that guy is retarded and oddly upset, OP. ignore him. must be having a rough day.
i did invisalign and yeah it was annoying but can’t imagine more annoying and ugly than braces. it helped with discipline in regards to snacking and drinking anything that isn’t water. it also enforces a good brushing and flossing routine. just make sure to keep them clean and don’t lose them. my biggest issue was taking them out to eat and losing a couple stages. i just moved up to the next one earlier but it wasn’t pleasant.

Name one thing I said wrong bitch. You won’t, retard. Both of you fags enjoy your plastics

Why are you so pissed user?

Can Invisalign give the same results as regular braces? My issues aren't "that" bad but if both options are semi-miserable then I still think I'd rather bite the bullet and get braces if it will give me far better results, if they're near enough to being the same then I'd obviously prefer Invisalign.

I did invisalign for about 12 months and it turned my teeth from FUBAR to a really good smile. It also helped me unintentionally create create oral hygiene habits in the process. Better than braces, because if you’re like me and got their teeth fixed at age 21-22, it can feel weird having braces.

Disgusting beast

Attached: RDT_20220911_2215594687540052702725841.jpg (1170x1668, 226.47K)

Would
Would