QTDDTT

Can some generous user take a picture of his roids’ gear with a sticky note saying “Promo Code: ANDREAB”? Thanks in advance. I need it to fool around with a soi that think I’m roiding.

Attached: 73B5D81B-BC4B-42D5-9496-6AE92695FEB5.jpg (611x898, 77.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/5hc6fe
a.co/d/8RBhWZl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unless someone else post it. If I went back home after gym, and the thread will be still going, I’ll post it.

nigga u roid? not cool

I am 5'11 (manlet), 185 lbs, last I checked (actually measured) I was about 19% body fat. Should I cut down to 160 lbs with intermittent fasting? Looking to lean out a bunch since I gained too much fat recently (Albeit with a good amount of muscle) and I just want to get rid of my chubby cheeks and see some abs

Yeah. I compete. It’s that way dude

What is a good bodyweight routine to gain muscle mass?

I need to lose about 15lbs so I know I should be cutting but I really like lifting weights as it gives me something to do. However, I dont feel its worthwhile to lift while cutting because I'll be in a calorie deficit and that seems pointless. What should I do?

Creatine worth it? been lifting 3 months and my mate swears by it.
Does it make you go bald? does it make your face bloat? And does it make you bigger?

Anyone have a 3 day beginner program for women, or anything you think should definitely be part of it? Currently what I have is full body but with a lower body emphasis, focused on basic movement patterns and foundational strength. Not for me by the way.

Just do moderate cardio and proper dieting, and you should be ok.

What can I do about canker sores inside my mouth? They hurt a lot

streamable.com/5hc6fe
how is my weighted dip form?
link related is me doing 10reps with 22.5kg

You are swinging too much imho.

What is a good pull exercise that is hard to fuck up & will ease me into doing pullups/chinups? I cant even do one pullup.

barbell row

Attached: F326D1ED-9947-498B-A3B2-D6D2F6FBBC96.jpg (1170x1032, 315.37K)

Get rid of him, make Nikocado king of England.

swinging? like horizontal or vertical?
also, only last few reps or all the way through?

Not for me, for my gf. She is already doing moderate cardio and she doesn't need any real diet changes. I'm trying to help her build strength and coordination.

Thoughts on this for home solo squat and bench press?

a.co/d/8RBhWZl

Please rate my PPL routine and help me improve if it's bad, I am a new lifter
Push
Flat bench, 4x10
Incline DB, 4x8
Shoulder press (machine) 4x12
DB lat raises, 5x10
Tricep pushdowns, 4x15
Cable kickbacks, 4x8
Pull
Bent over rows, 4x10
Assisted pullups, 3x8
Facepulls 4x15
Preacher curls, 3x8
Hammer curls, 4x failure

Legs
Hacksquats, 1x8 1x10 1x12 1x failure
Lunges, 3x failure
Leg extensions, 4x10
Hamstring curls, 4x10
Calf raises, 5x20

Any homegym niggas have a recommendation for dip bars? Like stand alone not a rack attachment. I miss doing dips.